Diablo® III

ArenaNet updates their status constantly.

Talks to their customers and fans.
Listens to their customers and fans.
Immediately stops exploits.
Bans cheaters and bots right away.

Why cant a multi-billion dollar company do the same?
Edited by Septic#1506 on 8/31/2012 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And cant even open the forum for their OWN game.
Reply Quote
Because Arenanet has well designed systems. Bliz doesn't.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Mephiston

They can't even send a proper mass mail to notify customers about early access who pre-ordered the game months ago.

They can't even create a system that confirms your e-mail and your identity.

Please do not be a hater or fanboy. We have enough already. Give few weeks and we'll see threads aboug GW2 and their failures , bugs etc. And people start talking about how good diablo 3 is compared to gw2 or whatever game they played before gw2. Both ArenaNet and Blizzard is after the same thing and they are doing exactly the same thing. Nothing different. You are just seeing what you wanted to see and using one of them to make your point.
Reply Quote
Why waste time with a bunch of whiny players who lie, cheat and exploit and then raise holy hell when they are caught? A great deal of the people that come to these forums and others during launch do nothing but add to the confusion of people that don't research, can't be bothered to look for facts and would much rather believe stories made up by a friend of a friends friend then actual posts from the devs? While the game isn't exactly ground breaking in some areas it certainly eats up time in a hurry (At least when i play it) which is somethign that D3 didn't do.

08/31/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Saim
They can't even send a proper mass mail to notify customers about early access who pre-ordered the game months ago.

What kind of idiot doesn't know when the game is being launched? It was only announced all over the internet and their website for months? Are you blind or just challenged?
Reply Quote
Saim certainly is challenged.

I knew Diablo 3 was going to be bad before it was released, I don't hate it, I still bought it and enjoy it to some extent. GW2 is just better IMO, and no I'm not a fanboy in the slightest. Usually I hate MMOs.
Reply Quote
08/31/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Saim

They can't even create a system that confirms your e-mail and your identity.

Please do not be a hater or fanboy. We have enough already. Give few weeks and we'll see threads aboug GW2 and their failures , bugs etc. And people start talking about how good diablo 3 is compared to gw2 or whatever game they played before gw2. Both ArenaNet and Blizzard is after the same thing and they are doing exactly the same thing. Nothing different. You are just seeing what you wanted to see and using one of them to make your point.

I will save this thread and will come back in two or three weeks, i bet you, and remember this, that Guild Wars 2 is here to stay. It's only the beginning. No major issues will arrise, they will just keep on selling copies and people will keep on playing it.

Do you know why? Because the actual game is great. It's the first game in a long while that is actually awsome, great, epic. Even people that hate mmorpg play this, now THAT is great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]