Diablo® III

...The Black Rock Ledger

Hey all,

So I stumbled upon page 4 of the Black Rock Ledger items and am curious if anyone knows what they are for (outside of being a reference to the t.v show Lost).

I can't find any obvious reason to hold onto it/them (am doing it for the time being).

Thoughts? Theories? Speculation?

:)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Ahh the Ledger, the eternal question. wtf is it!

As far as I know, no one has worked out what it is for as of yet, if it is just a vanity thing or well who knows?

I hold onto mine just for fun, I'd love to see more vanity things in game actually, creates speculation and wonder.

What could it be used for do you think? To unlock a hidden dungeon perhaps? Summon a boss? Would be cool if they patched in something like that.
Reply Quote
View profile
09/01/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Narull
There

Im

Old

hehe.

anyway, definately expansion material.
Reply Quote
There

Im

Old

hehe.

anyway, definately expansion material.

Definitely. :)

My guess - that never-open door in the NE corner of the Black Canyon Mines where the dead Iron Wolf (name escapes me) is and the map title changes to Stinging Winds

(edit (typos))
Edited by smurfynz#6632 on 9/1/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think they are there just to fill up your stash slots, lol
Reply Quote
This thread has been going for a while now. The 'Lost" connotations are interesting..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5913032501
Reply Quote
it has to be something there is to much going on in act 2 not have something me and my friend found weapons in the game that talk about the wrecked ships crew so i don't think they would make pages and weapons in the game for it not to work and just fill up your stash but then again diablo can do some stupid thing
Reply Quote
Infernal machine materials
Reply Quote
My money is on nothing. I just think it's a tribute to one of the creator's favorite TV shows: LOST.
Reply Quote
you need all the pages so you can create the book of caine in patch 1.0.8 :D
Reply Quote
here is the v2 thread on the black rock ledger:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568801573
i find it good for a quick checklist of whats going on and where people have been with the idea, then you can skip to v4 as posted by Multiball.

I am a fan of the pages as well, because they are a mystery, got my final page a couple months back i think, and i got wirts original leg in hc so i'm going to go search for it in sc now to complete my collection of strange things.

I think that wortham and teh ferryman might be usefull to test things out on, so far nothign much has happened for me, also still can't find any fish :( but the hunt shall go on for a biggest possibly non existant secret ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]