Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I also agree. I use Archon and Disintegrate - arcane element. Is it means that i don't have any benefits from tal rasha set? Thats .... bad.
(2) Set: +130 Intelligence
(3) Set: +55 Resistance to All Elements
(4) Set: Increases Mana Regeneration by 20 per Second (Witch Doctor Only)
Grants 10 Mana per Kill (Witch Doctor Only)
(2) Set: +130 Dexterity
(3) Set: Increases Spirit Regeneration by 0.33 per Second (Monk Only)
(4) Set: Gain 10.0 Life per Spirit Spent (Monk Only)
Reduces resource cost of Sweeping Wind by 70 Spirit. (Monk Only)
(2) Set: +60 Resistance to All Elements
(3) Set: Reduces damage from melee attacks by 4%.
(5) Set: +5 Maximum Fury (Barbarian Only)
Increases Fury Generation by 2 (Barbarian Only)
Gain 5 Life per Fury Spent (Barbarian Only)
(2) Set: Critical Hit Chance Increased by 7.0%
(3) Set: +130 Dexterity
(4) Set: +20 Maximum Discipline (Demon Hunter Only)
(2) Set: nothing
(3) Set: nothing
(4) Set: Increases Arcane Power Regeneration by 2.00 per Second (Wizard Only)
Wow, I just completed the weapon + offhand set for wiz and Googled Tal Rascha set to prevent me from buying/saving crappy gear. Glad I did.
Can we please get a blue on this? Would be nice to hear if development is at least considering the problem or if they are happy with the way things are.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.