Diablo® III

Graphic Glitch with Geforce GTS 450

(Locked)

I want to report some issues using the card Nvidia Geforce GTS450 [zotac eco edition]

Since i got the game, Im getting some "glitches" or bad rendering, i dont know how to call it.
and this usually happens more on act 1 and 2; For example when Im playing and suddenly i get some white/black stripes or squares on the screen. This happens so fast and random that i cant get a screenshot.

First i thought i would be my GPU, but its new, i only have like 2 months, and also tried with other games like wow and SC2, and never got that graphic issue.
Bump
I wonder if anyone else is getting this issue
Edited by Mk07#1228 on 9/3/2012 2:29 AM PDT
Try vsync aka syncing diablo 3 to your desktop framerate.

Update drivers from AMD website.

Stop using trash graphics cards and use Nvidia.
Try vsync aka syncing diablo 3 to your desktop framerate.

Update drivers from AMD website.

Stop using trash graphics cards and use Nvidia.

Updating drivers isn't always a good idea, the ATI 11.11 driver was the best until well into the 12.X series.

Can't argue with AMD being trash.
I have the same problem with my zotac geforce gts 450 with latest drivers from nvidia or zotac.
Support Forum Agent
TMan,

Please start a new thread of your own including a complete description of the problem as you see it. Provide your dxdiag info as well please. You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.

Post links to uploaded screenshots too if it will help in describing the problem.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]