Diablo® III

Hyper WW Barb - 1.0.5 Build & Beginner Guide

See my gear.

1.5mil spent, still can take MP10 (of course it take ages to kill elite packs, but I rarely die).
Reply Quote
thanks alot ... i havent played for a long time .. i just gear up for about 1M ... and my barb is insane! haven't had this much fun in a while
Reply Quote
Great guide, thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
I just hit 60 with by barb and spent about 6-8mil on complete gear (except glove I already found with another character) and have met basically all of the OP's minimum recommended stats for the build. I have 40%CC buffed, 1.9aps, 270%CD buffed (not using highest gems), 5k armor, 38k health, 550 resists, 1300LoH, 3%LS, 60kdps unbuffed. I feel like that is a decent start for spending <8m. Thanks for the guide OP.
Reply Quote
Hi there,

I just started D3 again after not playing for quite some time. my budged is pretty limited (3 mil atm) but i would love to try a WW build. Atm most of my gear is what was considered decent before paragon-levels came out (bassicly a tanky build). I was wondering what i should change the most to get going, and how much i can expect to get in gold for my current gear. From What i read i should definitly change the following: head piece, amulet, bracers, rings, main+off
I was wondering wether my current belt, gloves, boots, shoulders, chest and pants would serve, or wether i should also replace those.

tnx!

Edit: i jsut checked my own profile, and it only shows a lvl 11 WD (my WD is lvl 1 O.o). Could any1 tell me how i can show my barb?
Edited by Bacchus#2122 on 1/29/2013 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
very nice guide!
helps me a lot! i love u :)
Reply Quote
uww very nice thanks man
Reply Quote
To the guy with 130k DPS having trouble staying in WOTB-

No one with 130k DPS can stay in WOTB in MP0-1. Try MP3-5 and I think you will have a lot easier time, mainly due to mobs taking more hits to kill therefore more fury generation and longer WOTB. Also, make sure you are spamming some fury spenders to make room in your fury count to add more.
Reply Quote
Please view my character and check back once and a while because it seems that I have all of your stats. My Damage is still around 80k to 100k. I don't understand why I can't get it any higher I have a ton of gear in my stash please look and help me figure this out, anyone who can help... I can however get my damage to 150k plus with the 1400+ scorn with a em 100% in the socket but playing this way is no fun to me and it is so slow and hard to build fury. please help....
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 05:52 AMPosted by KrazyKeith
Please view my character and check back once and a while because it seems that I have all of your stats. My Damage is still around 80k to 100k. I don't understand why I can't get it any higher I have a ton of gear in my stash please look and help me figure this out, anyone who can help... I can however get my damage to 150k plus with the 1400+ scorn with a em 100% in the socket but playing this way is no fun to me and it is so slow and hard to build fury. please help....

Your skills are wrong for a WW barb. Loose brawler and get Ruthless as a passive. Make sure you use run like the wind rune for sprint and use hurricane run for whirlwind. As a WW barb most of your damage and hits comes from the RLTW nados.
Reply Quote
ty, I know they do
Reply Quote
I appreciate the effort that went into this guide. It is easy to understand and gives reader clear goals to strive toward. It helps players to have guidelines so they don't waste money in the AH. Ive been playing this a while and still don't have the gearing down so I appreciate that he took the time to share his knowledge of the build.

I'm trying the s&b right now so hopefully I can stay alive in MP2 wo dying so much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]