Diablo® III

Hyper WW Barb - 1.0.5 Build & Beginner Guide

09/27/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Bankai
So in the OP you state 5500 armor and 500 AR, is that what you consider super armor stats? Or do you need even more to make farming safe and efficient?

No. 550/5500 is a minimum for a high end build. 500/5000 is for budget. Any lees and survivability drops. This is with passive on, no cooldowns. Elite builds may have higher values.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 12:25 AMPosted by OldBub
well, im using this thread at this moment to roll with my throwing barb.. armor is one thing im not wanting to use for a buff. i need a passive to replace the armor passive. by godly i can take it as 6000 armor because there was no suggestion for the term godly. im working towards 7500-10k armor without nerves or the other one. since there's what i would presume 20+ people working on WW barb, and only 5 or so throwing barb, id say this place is a good start to start, and work with it from there :)

Godly would be 6500+ but i find that unnecessary.
Reply Quote
Hey GoldenAxe very nice guide bro!

wonderin' if i can get any advice from you on getting ready for 1.05. Don't really play much and I get most of my item through AH, I don't know if i have a decent gear or not for 1.05 but i'm following your guide atm. I Appreciate any feedback and again Tnx 4 the guide (keep up the update) much Respect!
Reply Quote
Hey GoldenAxe very nice guide bro!

wonderin' if i can get any advice from you on getting ready for 1.05. Don't really play much and I get most of my item through AH, I don't know if i have a decent gear or not for 1.05 but i'm following your guide atm. I Appreciate any feedback and again Tnx 4 the guide (keep up the update) much Respect!

Thnx, but I cant help you if you havent helped yourself yet... have you followed the guide for your build up to now?
Reply Quote
You will need 5-6% ls apoc.
Reply Quote
Is going Skorn not a good idea?
Buying two weapons is so expensive :(
Also, does the damage on the offhand weapon not matter at all?
Reply Quote
It does matter but just buy what you can afford, higher is obviously better but to get you started he said the minimum was 600. You might get lucky on the AH and find one 700-800 with the other stats. Most people (even me) discard sub 800 DPS weapons without looking at the stats that close, if at all. If your not a WW barb it might be easy to not realize the value of a low DPS weapon with good stats.
Reply Quote
well written, tryin to get more ias for my barb :-)
Reply Quote
100K DPS as a barb.. I wish..

My barb can tank pretty well, but only has 13K dps.. Too bad I haven't got millions.
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 03:11 PMPosted by WrongBlade
For those struggling a3 as a WW barb, check out my gear if you need help if your on a low budget like i am(all my gear cost a total of under 30M). By no means am i the best WW barb out there and nor am i godly, but i can take down elites in under 10 seconds with wrath (insanity) and have no problem tanking any monster (unless hit by a sucubuss curse which can sometimes get me :P)

Critique my WW barb build(switching to SnB when in group play). i have 15m to burn to try and improve him coz i am having trouble keeping fury/WoTB up as well dying alot. pls. understand that since i started playing D3, my baba was SnB thru and thru and i started WW'ing a week ago(1-2 hours mastering it) but insane elite combo affixes gets the better me all the time.

Any assistance will be appreciated

Struggling WW Baba
Reply Quote
i tried this and it works :) im not a hyper ww barb but i surly own mp10 in less then 1hour in act3 killing and smahing everything :)
Reply Quote
obviously with 400mil u can get good gear lol, check my gear for a sub 10mil ww build that farms a3
Reply Quote
Hi GoldenAxe,

May i know why did u choose a dagger for offhand and not sword?
Reply Quote
nice guide brother i just got my barb to lvl 60 n just begun to start to piece together some gear for him i think ill go in this direction!
Reply Quote
@GoldenAxe,
thank you for taking the time to help people like me,who are struggling on the build.
Reply Quote
could my barb survive 1.05? I can do act 3 pretty easily
Reply Quote
sorry curious, so i dont NEED over 700 resistance at all? ( thats at unbuff)
Reply Quote
Sweet post here. I'll be testing and upgrading my WW barb for 1.0.5 after I get home today :) Interested in hearing what you guys think I should do to my gear? I currently have survivability issues in A3.
Reply Quote
Great guide, it looks like tons of fun, thanks for sharing. I realize you and others state how expensive the top gear can be and it's an understatement. I have seen one peice alone go for 500 million. With the new patch coming out I know prices will skyrocket temporarily......I hope it's temporary LOL
Reply Quote
hi u can look at my profile for the gears i am still having some problem with the double nado. care to give some advise?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]