Diablo® III

Fire in the Bastion Keep is a little too hot

Hello,

I and some friends noticed that the fire sprouting from the floor in some rooms of the Bastion Keep is a little too hot and melts anything that passes over it, even if it is a monk with 8k armor and 1300 allres.

I don't know if I should provide a screen of that, since it's not something easily documentable, just... trust me sometimes you just walk, confident in your armor and res values, and suddenly find yourself at half life because the fire wall geisered out, while the DH a step behind you is well done on the ground.

Could you please verify if there's a bug on it?
Reply Quote
Agreed, before the patch with my monk with lots of resistance and armor I could stand there for a while. Now I am burning in 2 seconds down, I have to either wait until it stops, use dash to pass it or use my Serenity skill to get through it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
That's perfectly understood that you believe that it's a current game bug. However, this forum is for issues with the website. If you're not having issues with the website please direct all issues to the game bug forums. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]