Diablo® III

Im bored of GW2

I got to lvl 45 before I started getting bored, but now it just seems like a grindfest. thats $45 down the drain.
Reply Quote
Well of course its going to be grindy like any MMO but of course you can do other things to lvl like leveling professions which yield good amount of XP or you can run some dungeons and do exploration mode (heroics) w/o being 80.
Edited by Ave#1509 on 9/2/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's really not that grindy. Do heart quests, do events, explore, craft, etc. Don't try to just "grind" monsters.
Reply Quote
lol I felt the same way when I was around that level... Then I played a bit more and remembered why it's so fun
Reply Quote
Looks like GW2 is already starting to fail... lol
Reply Quote
View profile
09/03/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Jackalack

Lol, yes this is irreputable evidence of just that. -_-
Reply Quote

The thing that came to my mind when I read the above statement was when I made a comment about the unemployment rate while talking to my mother on the phone.

We were talking politics and I said that she was crazy, unemployment rate was the lowest it's been in 3 years at 5.8 percent. She immediately corrected me to let me know it was at 8.3% and said to me...

"Don't let anybody intelligent hear you say that, you'll be laughed out of the room".

Some people may not get the connection, some people will.
Edited by Runar#1385 on 9/3/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I take my original post back, im having alot of fun again.
Reply Quote
you will enjoy GW2 a lot more if you are creative and imaginative.
its like reading a fantasy novel (but playing it instead).

d3 was a good action game, but GW2 gives me my fantasy RPG fix !!
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Deirda
I got to lvl 45 before I started getting bored, but now it just seems like a grindfest. thats $45 down the drain.
]

How about they just make a game where you buy it,and you have everything in 20 minutes and then the credits roll?Then you'd complain that it took 20 minutes to do,huh?"Fkn lazy a.s.s gamers.
Edited by Bullyfoot#1717 on 9/4/2012 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Bullyfoot
]

How about they just make a game where you buy it,and you have everything in 20 minutes and then the credits roll?Then you'd complain that it took 20 minutes to do,huh?"Fkn lazy a.s.s gamers.

Read his next post.. about 2 above yours
Edited by Discordian#1294 on 9/4/2012 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

More players play Gw2 than D3, and WoW together last week.
Tihihi, butt hurt?
Reply Quote
I tihnk i'm going to future shop and buying GW2. hope it will be worth my while!! my roomate is going to buy it too so we can start together. It sounds REALLY cool. :)
Reply Quote
I won't play MMO's anymore. I find them too much of a grind. But when I did I tried to find the fun. Don't rush to do anything in an MMO. Take your time, plod along, enjoy the view as they say. If getting to 80 is your only goal you will miss a lot of content etc.

Personally I rather quick fix games like Teamfort2 and Orks Must Die. Log in, have a blast quickly and log out. MMO's are just so... slow.

To update others here, the OP changed their mind. Maybe they should change their original post?
Reply Quote
I was going to give Guild Wars 2 a test-drive but decided to wait for bugs and other issues to be ironed out (issues all games go through at Launch). Still gonna give it a few more weeks then going to evaluate where it stands.
Reply Quote
You can always ask for a refund that's what i did

Now i am enjoying diablo 3 forums since i paid 60$ for them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]