Diablo® III

Game running is slow (not on network side)QQ

my pc:

--i7 3930k
--16G RAM
--Rampage 4
--660ti msi power edition

Win7 (ultimate 64bit)

--i think that is more than enough for the game.

The issue:

-- The game become "slow" what i mean by that is my character moves slowly so do the mobs (not lag at all, but slow smoothly)
--everything is fine beside the game looks like it is in "slow motion" (feels like half) ( i think it is the best way to describe the issue)

Other game:

-- And alone with that i played BF3, it has no problem at all. And WOW, it is working as well.

I just replaced my 560ti with my new 660ti few days ago and just have been using this new card for this days, i dont think the issue comes from the card(Bcoz it was working great untill tonight, suddenly it becomes so slow).

Apology for my poor English but i appreciate ppl who d like to help me even a suggestion.^^
Edited by missinsummer#1120 on 9/4/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry I'm of no help, but your computer is sexy.
Reply Quote
Could be a number of things, or something simple. Have you tried the MPQ workaround? There is a thread about it somewhere. Basically move D3's MPQs (pretty large files, 11G total) to a USB stick.

This way D3 doesn't have to fight the OS and other software for read times off of your hard drive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]