Diablo® III

Where do you farm to find legendaries?

I am amazed reading how some people find 3 or more legendaries a day.
I spent the last days farming Act 3 down and up, left and right...and i have the impression loot in Act 3 is actually worse than what i get in Act 1. (Add the fact you die once in a while, makes Act 3 farming really, really a joke)

If you got some shiny legendaries, where did you find them?
Reply Quote
My farming team found way more legendary and set items on act 3 than act 1 and 2
Since the patch I have found 2 Set items and 4 legendaries in act 3. Just got to have high MF
Reply Quote
Act 3, no doubt. Make sure you open containers, kill all mobs, etc. You'll get more legendaries killing trash mobs than you will from killing elites.
Reply Quote
yeah you get your legendaries from opening every chest/environment object and killing every mob you see

Since patch I've found 2 and 1 set item. Eh

RNG sure is random
Reply Quote
yeah you get your legendaries from opening every chest/environment object and killing every mob you see

Since patch I've found 2 and 1 set item. Eh

RNG sure is random

What is your paragon level?
Reply Quote
Just 11, I just discovered the LOL of Archon's explosion. 1500% weapon damage with good crit and CD will 1-shot some A3 champions

Plus now that medium loot has really dropped in price, I've beefed up my DPS while doubling my AR
Reply Quote
I've already found 7 legendaries and 1 set item farming Act 3. I have more or less 200 MF with NV stacks.

But of course, not all of them were good. some were really craptastic that it makes you wonder why they were even legendary in the first place.
Reply Quote
Only gotten 1 in act 3 and 4 in whimsy. My ade dropped this morning in whimsy. Only have 61% base mf. Farmed act 3 more than whimsy...
Reply Quote
I farm legendary from AH XD
Reply Quote
Are you sure opening environment items, etc. is still useful for legendaries and set items?
Reply Quote
i found 3 in one game no joke..a3 running siege to end
windforce/tyrials might and some monk helm
Reply Quote
I have found 3 legendaries and 3 set all in the barracks breach the keep act 3 with around 280mf with 5 NV stacks
Reply Quote
found 12 legendaries and 1 set, i farm ponys/a3
Reply Quote
09/02/2012 06:02 PMPosted by tvN
found 12 legendaries and 1 set, i farm ponys/a3

Can I ask what part of A3 you farm please?
Reply Quote
It's not about where you farm dude... but i do stonefort, depths, bridge and siegebreaker, but you gotta do it fast so its worth... but i farm with about 220% mf counting with my enchantress... and when i do ponies i switch to 375% before i kill elites
Edited by tvN#1692 on 9/2/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh jesus. I meant 3 legendaries not 11, sorry!
Reply Quote
My highest record is 3 legendaries in a game. Till now I found 2 set n about 11 legendaries in this patch. Most of them dont worth anything. I only farm in act 3.
A hunter went with me last week found 3 legendaries n 1set belt in a act 3 run. 2 of the legendaries are rings n drop from the same white mob. Skull grasp n band of the hollow hmmm. Can't remember the full name.
Reply Quote
...I've found maybe 5 legendaries EVER, let alone two in one run. What gives? My MF is 285ish including 5stack NV. And I've found the same ring 3x, twice on A1 and once on A2. A3 has given me NOTHING!

How many hours played per legendary are you guys estimating? 1-2 in a 1 hour run, or a 3 hour run, or a 6 hour run?! :/
Reply Quote
1 or 2 in 6hrs game time for me maybe. I feel it's more about how fast u can kill n move around, n not how long u farm.
Reply Quote
I found 6 legends a day before in act 1 lol. Most crap though. Now just a3 a3 a3...................................................................... O yea got a IK reign from whimsy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]