Diablo® III

Torchlight 2 looks horrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbia84Zoxc

Just look at that !@#$. It's just like Torchlight 1, which was incredibly boring and simple.

Horrible animations, bad graphics, and it looks very limited.

Yes, Diablo 3 needs more end game, I agree with that. But to say TL 2 will be better, is a lie.

TL 2 will be forgotten a few weeks after it launches, I am calling it right now.

I have over 800 hours in Diablo 3, and I still enjoy playing it. TL 2 wont last 50 hours.
Edited by lurk3r#1531 on 9/6/2012 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like the art style of tl2, but yes i do feel that the graphics is ridiculously outdated. But that doesnt change the fact that d3 is a boring game.

Check out lineage eternal, looks very promising.
Edited by Rambo#1547 on 9/6/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
The only reason you think Torchlight 2 is bad is beacuse you have 800 hours in this game. This is complete bias. I personally played the TL2 beta and I thought it was awesome. Diablo 3 is still good though. :)
Reply Quote
I reserve judgement until I play it. Gameplay matters far, far more than graphics.
Reply Quote
yet u cant beat it only being $20
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbia84Zoxc

Just look at that !@#$. It's just like Torchlight 1, which was incredibly boring and simple.

Yes, Diablo 3 needs more end game, I agree with that. But to say TL 2 will be better, is a lie.

TL 2 will be forgotten a few weeks after it launches, I am calling it right now.

I have over 800 hours in Diablo 3, and I still enjoy playing it. TL 2 wont last 50 hours.

This post is horrible, Just another diablo 3 KID.
Reply Quote
mmm...I actually like the concept work and illustration for Torch Light 2. But when I look at the game play and models. Meh. Mix feelings. The game play looks cool though.
Reply Quote
While from that video I can't tell how well the graphics are executed, I will say I didn't care for the art style of TL1, and TL2 looks to follow. Game might still be good I guess. But don't like the art style.
Reply Quote
Not grimdark? No spooky ghost butterflies? This game is for babies.
Reply Quote
Oh look, a game with arguably worse graphics than D3, therefore it must suck. Logic right there.

Please, don't reproduce.
Reply Quote
Okay "lurker".
Reply Quote
Just For Kids.
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 03:11 PMPosted by JaceAltair
Just For Kids.

Like D3?
Reply Quote

Actually, the animations are not horrible. They are pretty good! The art style is different. It is a different engine, different color palette and the developers were going for a different feel. They were not striving for realism.. hence the cartoony action font popping up above avatars, etc. I think it is refreshing.

I would say that I will check back in a few weeks to post on your "forgotten" prediction. But there are two problems with this
1- I don't care enough to come back tell you that you were wrong
2- I will be too busy having a blast of a time in Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2. Diablo 3 entertained me for a bit. Then I realized that in essence, it is just like the MMOs I have been avoiding that have the audacity to call themselves games. Games are supposed to be fun. If your idea of fun is wasting away in front of the computer farming, you have bigger issues.
Edited by DeadPixel#1985 on 9/6/2012 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 03:11 PMPosted by JaceAltair
Just For Kids.

i dont get these comments. always bashing kids for playing games, game developers making games for kids. shouldnt adults stop playing with games/toys at some point?
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Rai
i dont get these comments. always bashing kids for playing games, game developers making games for kids. shouldnt adults stop playing with games/toys at some point?

He is actually talking about Trix. Not video games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]