Diablo® III

Torchlight 2 looks horrible.

View profile
01/21/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Súblime

i dont get these comments. always bashing kids for playing games, game developers making games for kids. shouldnt adults stop playing with games/toys at some point?

You know... some adults have jobs playing games and playing with toys :D

Holy necro, and whats wrong with playing games or playing with toys?
Reply Quote

d3 can be bought for 10$ these days...

Yeey necro.

a) Sauce ?

b) Now if they were to rename it to "generic no-name hack-n-slash arpg with average everything +rmah.... It would actually be a good game, imho. At least it would exceed our expectations.
Reply Quote
As a player of Torchlight 2, I must say it is a lot of fun. Yes the graphics are different as they went with a cartoony cel shaded steampunk with a lot of it but I've gone back to it much more that D3. D3 may have the "better graphics" when in fact d3 graphics aren't the greatest to begin with. otherwise the way Runic opened up modding added a lot more to the game giving players the chance to create their own classes and weapons and addons compared to playing D3 where you're stuck with just the classes and weapons Blizzard released. Torchlight has a lot to offer. Don't go bashing it before u actually try it.
Reply Quote
some people love their games in their art or gameplay or game mechanics, etc maybe ts dont like the art but love the gameplay if the art is changed like diablo 3
Edited by Mario#1112 on 12/2/2015 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think the art style of TL2 is different, but I definitely wouldn't say is bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]