Diablo® III

Echoing Fury ? ?

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this item. The +0.2X attack per second is throwing me off. If you DW, does that mean the other weapon gets this +0.2X attack per second as well?

Side-note: Has anyone here found that when an out of the ordinary normal monster comes charging @ you in Act III (Arreat Creater), you normally get a good drop? This happened to me twice in 2 days and got 2 legendaries from each of them. Not to brag or anything, but just wondering if this is what others have seen?
Reply Quote
The attack spped goes on your character base screen, so it would in all reality affect both weapons while dual wielding.
Reply Quote
Atack speed goes for both weapons making this the fastest mace available. Also teh fear is quite good and if you learn how to fear elites on corners or walls its quite useful and defensive.
Reply Quote
I've recently acquired a Echoing Fury to go with my Won Khim Lau, and I'm a little confused to people stating the attack speed applies to both?!

Originally I was using 2x 1.4 Atk speed weaps, which showed 1.71 attacks per sec on the char sheet. Now with the Echoing Fury equipped, when attacking the char sheet shows 1.92 (EF) and 1.71 (WKL).

If this does apply to both weaps in a dual wield, wouldn't my offhand show and increase from 1.71?
As far as I can tell, it's double stacking on itself...
(1.2 for mace + 0.21atk speed) * IAS + 0.21
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 9/2/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have one with .25 attacks per sec and it's great. was at 1.62 as with 2 mace and now with the echoing fury it's at 2.0 no matter which hand its in. It's faster then 2 1.4aps fists equipped. Awesome DPS improvement too. I will be keeping mine and looking for something like but different for other hand now.
Reply Quote
Yup I tried my best to spread the word with this thread (some info there too) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6412102731#20

Its a great weapon! Aps to both hands is a very nice boost and you can buy slower weapons with bigger attack damage and still maintain quite decent speed.
Reply Quote
Not worth the $$$
Get normal weapon + you have cash left for other upgrades.
Reply Quote
you are paying $$$ premium for attack speed boost. i'm running on 1.9872/2.112 attacks per seconds. the speed is amazing.

i agree though it's very expensive and is only for buyer with $$$ surplus
Reply Quote
Not worth the $$$
Get normal weapon + you have cash left for other upgrades.

LOL!!!

You don't understand how many attack speed items you have to acquire in order to get that +0.21-0.25 attacks per second.

Faster attacks means faster spirit generation. Which can be use to spam skills or spam your mantra. Also it you have LOH, then you improve your life regeneration thru LOH.
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 08:10 PMPosted by EmperorMao
Echoing Fury + WKL is probably the best setup you can use right now. Currently running at 2.10/2.40 attack speeds and the damage is retarded insane.

No one cares about your weakass monk. you keep posting around forums trying to show of your pathetic weapons. You're still a noob.
Reply Quote
Echoing Fury + WKL is probably the best setup you can use right now. Currently running at 2.10/2.40 attack speeds and the damage is retarded insane.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cruciform-2793/hero/2571675

Now realize that you're just trash.
Reply Quote

We better stop saying that everywhere, Blizzard will realize we are having more fun then WW Barbs and decide to either give them more power, or lay the smack down on us with the nerf bat..

:)
Reply Quote
View profile
We better stop saying that everywhere, Blizzard will realize we are having more fun then WW Barbs and decide to either give them more power, or lay the smack down on us with the nerf bat..

:)

Yeah no kidding. Coupled with the fact that Fleet Footed goes over the MS cap and I swear Monks are faster than WW Barbs for farming Act 3 now.

Oh they are and have been since Fleet Footed buff ;).
Reply Quote

Just wondering with your WKL the dps is a lot lower than your echoing fury....even though it has double crit do you lose a lot of dps from that when compared to let's say a yellow weapon with more similar dps?
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Soujiro
Just wondering with your WKL the dps is a lot lower than your echoing fury....even though it has double crit do you lose a lot of dps from that when compared to let's say a yellow weapon with more similar dps?

It's really hard to explain how WKL works. As long as weapon damage difference isn't that significant (around 100 weapon damage). You'll still see significant amount of damage increase on FOT and Cyclones. It's really hard to explain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]