Diablo® III

Skorn

Hi I want to buy the Skorn. but i'm freaking poor who can make me a good offer?

grtz,

luc
Reply Quote
i'm almost on 2 million again and im on europe
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Even for a Skorn with lowest possible rolls you will need at the very least 50m, and that's if the seller is dumb.
Reply Quote
It varies, but you can try going for a Dex and Vit Skorn. Ones without str tend to be cheaper, and you can then replace the Vit on the Skorn with Str from other parts of your gear. These Skorns tend to be in the low to mid 20mil. Of course, market will fluctuate. But yeah, it's going to be at the very minimal 20mil to 30m.

You're gonna have to be like the rest of us and just farm like mad to make the gold for it. I got mine for 25mil and pretty much went broke for a while. But it was worth it.
Reply Quote
I was looking last night, and bottom end skorns (no str, low CD) can be had for around 12m.
Reply Quote
FML. after the holidays i will go guildwars 2....I cant sell !@#$ on AH. i never find anything good. %^-* this !@#$.
Reply Quote
If you dont have the money for a Skorn, try to find a good Mess Reaver. You can find decent ones like mine for 2 mil that will compete with an average rolled Skorn.

More bang for your buck so to speak.
Reply Quote
Got my Skorn for 12.5m, you just have to keep an eye on the chat channels. You can really find good deals from time to time. My Skorn is nothing to write home about, but it does have Str.
Reply Quote
thanks for your tip on trade channel. lol totally forgot!!! just got my first offer but without str. or loh...omfg help me!!!
Reply Quote
offer 17 million now. i know its still too low for a str loh'er but i can now get a dex with good loh...but will it matter much in dps??? advice please.
Reply Quote
If you dont have the money for a Skorn, try to find a good Mess Reaver. You can find decent ones like mine for 2 mil that will compete with an average rolled Skorn.

More bang for your buck so to speak.

Nice. I found my this weekend in Act 1, just wish it had rolled a socket instead of the extra Int.
Reply Quote
you don't want loh on a 2H weapon, you attack too slowly for it to be useful. just heal using your abilities instead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]