Diablo® III

need help how to gear my barbarian

i need help how to gear barbarian for DW and 2hand and what skills? dont want whirlwind build..
Reply Quote
View profile
Id try Seismic slam for you mana dump. I can tell you that Sever will shine with LOH or LS and SS. I was seeing 2 mill crits that instantly healed me. Cleave prob will work well, I use Bash, but havent tried cleave with my build. Do you not want Sprint RLTW either? Its a great way to move from mob to mob faster while building fury in conjunction with BR into the fray. Myself would replace EQ with RLTW.
You have pretty good resists looks like, crit chance might be a little low, maybe get some bracers with it as well? And you can buy a mace/axe for your mainhand and put weapons master in place of tough as nails. That will add 10% cc.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 9/2/2012 6:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
really? yeah maybe ill try that strategy.. never tried that before.. how come you're using sprint not fury charge? whats the difference?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]