Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you [new]

@JuzamDjinn

You may want to upgrade your pants (to Inna) or bracers (to Lacuni) to gain an extra 12% movement boost. You'll find that the extra 12% movement is worth trading AR.
@JuzamDjinn

You may want to upgrade your pants (to Inna) or bracers (to Lacuni) to gain an extra 12% movement boost. You'll find that the extra 12% movement is worth trading AR.

The gem in your weapon needs an upgrade. Also upgrade the gem in your helm. It makes a huge difference in the long road of paragon leveling.
@DChe, great strafe build man, that stinging steel rune is brilliant damage for a good cc build. I can see you are sacrificing some dps for fast exp, thats all good. Nice DH man
Edited by HeMan#6119 on 12/24/2012 1:18 AM PST
12/24/2012 01:18 AMPosted by HeMan
@DChe, great strafe build man, that stinging steel rune is brilliant damage for a good cc build. I can see you are sacrificing some dps for fast exp, thats all good. Nice DH man

I'm not really sure how to rate Heman. He is clearly the strongest man in the universe, and is currently channeling the full power of Greyskull through his weapon. I'd rate him at 9.5 men at arms out of 10. -.5 points because his character, Morganna, is misspelled and should be Morgana. An imperfection in his otherwise 500% crit damage bonus dopeness.

For whoever rates me, keep in mind I only play HC.
Edited by MajinBuu#1831 on 12/24/2012 1:34 AM PST

I'm not really sure how to rate Heman. He is clearly the strongest man in the universe, and is currently channeling the full power of Greyskull through his weapon. I'd rate him at 9.5 men at arms out of 10. -.5 points because his character, Morganna, is misspelled and should be Morgana. An imperfection in his otherwise 500% crit damage bonus dopeness.

For whoever rates me, keep in mind I only play HC.

I'm not entirely sure how to rate a HC char so I will make no comment on your gear (your armor looks a bit low though). One thing I want to point out is your passive: Brooding is trash. I suggest you change it to Custom Engineering as it synergies extremely well with your Spike Trap + Sentry build.

Good luck in hard core and may stable internet connection be with you.
Edited by DChe#1664 on 12/24/2012 2:04 AM PST
@DChe - I give you a solid 7.. You have a lot of tri-fecta gear, but too many pieces are just that, with no other substantial stats... For a manticore user, you DPS is a tad low I think though.

My DH:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RedShift-1421/hero/7658387

I have a decent Mempo, which gives me another 12k DPS, but I generally don't wear it because of how fugly it is.
@Redshift Nice DH overall, your DPS is a bit low, though I am not all familiar with WF builds. Crit chance is decent, crit dmg is a bit low. I also notice you only have 12% movment speed. Have you ever considered Inna's Temperance or Lacunis Prowlers? The day I got 24% movment speed, I never wanted to go back.
^ better than me.
rate me plx? haha
@blackroses. Very hard to evaluate as you're using exp gear.

For the guy checking me.. this is pickup rad gear my actual clock is max disc hatred regen and my vw is 196dex 80vit. Also using an 80allres 4.5cc 30cd 150 dex fr ring instead of the soj.
@Tonho

I love your DH man. 9/10 though I don't think I'm in a position to rate you because I feel like we're on completely different tiers. The obvious upgrades (cc mempo, 2 socket manticore, trifecta gear) and a 10/10!

Whoever rates me, I only have a budget of $40m. :(
not sure how to rate budget gears....you can change the ring for starters

Any suggestions on what i should change now?
@gdavid99
Nice build and should increase one more pierce with AR make it 400 at least
Change your Manti now with a Dex can 40 mil buy a 1.2 k manticore with dex ? I think maybe can :D
Try to have a hellfire ring which can help u level up faster

Others u can farm slowly hehe
Ihate getting skipped..
@Shdwflare
Sorry I was typing wasnt intend to surpass you. You are a beast :D
Nice gear and nice DPS Monster kills,Owning !!!!!!
@Nyg8
Sorry for skipping u.
I wonder how much dps your hungering will be ? hehe
Nice gear and nice manticore I wish to have one too T_T
@thank you very much abysseraphim,you have quite nice gear aswell and incredible allres with that dps.
^
Nice 2 socket bow you're carrying there along with good Atk Speed and Crit chance
@Nyg8

Seems like you replied a tad bit earlier than I did; I certainly didn't mean to skip you. Your attack speed is incredible. I'm a fan of the discipline gear that you have and the build you run looks heaps of fun. Love that ring you normally equip in place of the SOJ. Your DH is very well balanced and it looks like survival isn't a problem for you. Sorry again for skipping!

@Kyokei

Your DH is impressive and I'm digging the trifecta ammy. You have one of the highest health DHs that I've ever seen and damn your dex total is way up there. Right on with the strafe setup you have going.
Edited by gdavid99#1158 on 12/25/2012 2:39 AM PST
@gdavid99 - upgrade your gems and maybe a bit more AR. Nice setup.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]