Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you [new]

I did have a pair of lacuni's with crit before, A/S is always nice, but the 12% move speed seems redundant since it's on the pants and boots already. Really just want to get my DPS up and am wondering if a really nice DML and or/ upgraded calamity would help that out?
@Hunhao78

Nice setup you've got. Pretty much small upgrades is what your gonna be looking at. Perhaps an amulet with Attack Speed?
yeah, quadfecta + ammys are so expensive. Dex, high CD, CC and A/S = :**(
Nice setup you got.
@CaptHarlock

Pretty good for survivability, I would work on upgrading your damage now. Also, personally I do not see the need for a lot of magic find, but that's just me.
Edited by CptOblivious#1594 on 12/4/2012 3:44 PM PST
@ CptOblivious

Pretty good looking there but your hellfire ring sucks, you're probably using it to level but try rolling for a better one and look to getting a better nat's mark.

Cheapest upgrade your Nats Bloody foot prints those suck you could get better ones for like less than 3 mil.
Edited by Ultatron#1294 on 12/4/2012 3:51 PM PST
@ CptOblivious

Pretty good looking there but your hellfire ring sucks, you're probably using it to level but try rolling for a better one and look to getting a better nat's mark.

Cheapest upgrade your Nats Bloody foot prints those suck you could get better ones for like less than 3 mil.

Yeah that is my leveling hellfire, i have a damage ring with good stats.
Also those are not Nat Bloody Footprints, they are legacy nats and an upgrade is 30mil+.
@ CptOblivious

Also those are not Nat Bloody Footprints, they are legacy nats and an upgrade is 30mil+.

Sorry wasn't looking to hard, I'd change either of your Inna's for more dex then. You like the dicipline regen over max then?
Edited by Ultatron#1294 on 12/4/2012 4:14 PM PST
@ CptOblivious

Sorry wasn't looking to hard, I'd change either of your Inna's for more dex then. You like the dicipline regen over max then?

Just recently switched my inna's because I wanted the pickup radius on the belt and more vit on the pants. Never tried new nat's but I might pick up a cheap set to try it out. The legacy nats fits my style perfectly so I love it.
@ Altatron

Not a bad build. I'd say maybe upgrade your manti. That will definitely give u a big boost. Overall I'd say 6/10
@JJAY

Pretty nice DH. You could grab a better Manti or a mempo to help your survivability. More max disc would be nice, either with a SoJ or better chest / DML.

7/10
I figured it appropriate to rate "Sephiroth" :D

10/10. The kind of DH i want to be
Some comments please. Thank you
^ i don't think you know how this thread works :P

I'm not getting skipped!
@ChinChew I'd get better boots and gloves. 6/10
@Caitsith I'd try to get some Nat pieces for the 7% crit chance and I'd get inna's pants/belt. 5/10
^ i don't think you know how this thread works :P

I'm not getting skipped!

Caitsith, nice dh, a little low on the dps side.. but nothing a nat set won't fix. =]
@Alchivist Drop Sharpshooter
12/04/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Nick
@Alchivist Drop Sharpshooter

i know many frown upon ss because of the fake dps it show.. however its effective for me in farming. =] so my dps w/o ss is 206k if you wanted to know.
how is my dh
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]