Diablo® III

Rate the Demon Hunter Above you [new]

@icharius looks like you spent quite alot on the rmah for both your barb and dh
@Yoona Wow im impressed! Great gear i'd have to give you a 8.5/10 or a 9/10 (=

@Kitsune Not bad overall needs more health, I recommend upgrading your amulet next.
Edited by Asmodai#1359 on 12/9/2012 6:44 PM PST
@Asmodai

Some super nice stuff in here man! Your Manti is beautiful! I'd give you about a 8/10
@Dicknows 8/10 really nice dh just need to add crit to that helm.
Hello all i need some help. I was wondering what upgrades i need for my demon hunter. I am not sure what i need to get ?
@CHUNK
Everything is looking good it's a close call for your pants and belt but maybe you can look for an inna's temperance and inna's favour? Mmm or possibly keep your pants and get witching hour.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/chunk-1422/CHUNK/17318587
the other set i use for max Crit Damage
Thanks i did Buy the Inna set, but it wasn't working for me. Looking for the witching hour but man its really expensive .
I'm kind of in Chunk's position. I play all of my chars for the most part at lvl 60 and have been getting more and more into my DH however atm I am unsure of what direction to go in regards to upgrades. I get the feeling I'm at the point where everything is going to be astronomical in cost and so far all of my gear has been obtained for under 20 mil gold. I am in the 180k dps with both of my radiant star emeralds in the bow also. I just wanna get to 200k lol.
I feel your pain
Chunk imo you need more crit hit chance. I hit 200k dps with SA and archery pretty soundly ( exceed 220k dps with some uber gear I bought, but my MF drops below 300 so I don't wear it to farm).

Aight rate me guys what's my next purchase?
@teebopp i'd try for a new hellfire ring maybe lol
@ANigerian

Id give you a 8/10.

Impressive equipment needless to say. Fascinating to see someone not abusing the Legendarys we have out there. Good looking Hellfire ring as well.

Good work man.
@ANigerian

Id give you a 8/10.

Impressive equipment needless to say. Fascinating to see someone not abusing the Legendarys we have out there. Good looking Hellfire ring as well.

Good work man.

Nice leg nats. I'd suggest more AR and vit, if you can stuff em in.
Edited by Surfinn#1296 on 12/10/2012 3:06 PM PST
maybe change the rare ring to get even more dps....
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 12/10/2012 3:12 PM PST
@shdwflare, sweet gear. Very good dps with legacy set.
@Cthulhu

Sweet gear setup! Probably look into getting more All Resist since I added it up to around 300 on your current profile gear. Bring that EHP up and you'll be cruising.
@Nitrosity

Liking the dual wielding - it's pretty rare nowadays, but your gear looks nice :). Liking the Legacy Nats too. 160k DPS with Legacy Nats AND 1h Crossbows is awesome :D - not to mention maintaining that EHP also.
Edited by Origin#1494 on 12/10/2012 4:48 PM PST
@ Origin

Pretty sweet name shootycats, everythign looks pretty rad, you could probabaly get a better dead mans legacy. 9/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]