Diablo® III

Asheara's Uniform Set Available at the BS?!

OK, I acknowledge I've been a little slow at discovering this, but the story is as follows:

Prior to 1.0.4 I found the plan for Asheara's boots, which I promptly taught to my BS. I do not craft, so I seldom browse his gear tabs. Today some yellow plan dropped, I went to teach it to the BS and used the opportunity to take a peek at what recipes I have.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that I have the plans to craft the whole Asheara's Set - boots, pants, shoulders and gloves. I have not found any of the later 3 plans and I'm clueless as of how and when they have become available at the BS.

Has anyone else out there, who had a Legendary plan for a set item found before 1.0.4, experienced something similar? Assuming it's a glitch, I'm curious to see how many accounts may have been affected by it.
Reply Quote
I thought the plan taught you the entire set?
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 10:10 AMPosted by True

Nope, you find plans for single items only. I'm positive I had only the boots available for crafting after I taught the recipe to my BS, back in the not so goode olden 1.0.3 days.

If only I had found the recipe for a piece of some really useful set, I would have been able to cash on it now. Oh, well - story of my life. I draw the card for Bank Error in Your Favor and it's for mere pennies. (%
Reply Quote
Hi,

Are you interested in ASHEARA'S Uniform plan, refer my below thread.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6490461063#1
Reply Quote

They do. I have two such plans. One plan taught my sack o crap BS to craft the whole set.
Reply Quote
09/06/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Detnyj

They do.
Reply Quote
Alright, I believe that explains the whole confusion. It appears that 1.0.4 has converted the single set item plans to recipes for full blown sets. Hence - players who had already learned the recipe for any set item have been upgraded to the full set it belongs to.

So it's not a glitch, after all, but I'm sure nothing was mentioned in the patch notes about plan conversions. I'm certain I used to only have the boots before 1.0.4.
Reply Quote
Alright, I believe that explains the whole confusion. It appears that 1.0.4 has converted the single set item plans to recipes for full blown sets. Hence - players who had already learned the recipe for any set item have been upgraded to the full set it belongs to.

So it's not a glitch, after all, but I'm sure nothing was mentioned in the patch notes about plan conversions. I'm certain I used to only have the boots before 1.0.4.

sorry, but it was always that way

here's some proof (look at the comment):http://d3db.com/item/i/plan-ashearas-bindings
Reply Quote

it tought me the whole set when i found that recipe, and its funny i found it like right when i got to hell and its the only legendary/set recipe ive ever found, they need to increase the drop rate on them, they dont drop for sure, alkizer even said there very very rare.... he only found 1 to lol, and it was a crap one
Reply Quote
If I found this "legendary" plan I would damn well expect it to be EXTREMELY rare.

One plan can make an endless supply of these items, granted you can come up with the components. This is why they are ultra-rare.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]