Diablo® III

Topic Moved

Thank you for the apology Devilspawn. With this I am back to my 100% satisfaction rate =).
Hi brothers, I am now have 40 mil, I want to raise the damage but still keep the 100k hp and resistance all the same , please help me ! Thanks very much in avance !
hi ender, thanks gor your help. i want to upgrade my gear, id appreciate if i could get some advice from you... actually farming a2 w no problems and a few deaths in act3 . got 50M bugdet BTW
Edited by lewstherin#1636 on 9/25/2012 8:35 AM PDT
@lewstherin - add me.

@ everyone - So, I hear blizzard is looking for MVP's. I think I might enjoy the responsibility, and feel I am qualified. Anyone who would like to see me as an MVP please submit to blizzard. MVPs@Blizzard.com
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/25/2012 9:13 AM PDT
@lewstherin - add me.

@ everyone - So, I hear blizzard is looking for MVP's. I think I might enjoy the responsibility, and feel I am qualified. Anyone who would like to see me as an MVP please submit to blizzard. MVPs@Blizzard.com

I've sent an email nominating you for MVP, good luck Ender.
@ LurkerZa- thanks bro!
Hey ender i was hioping you can regear me for a 50mil budget the SnB kind, i want to ditch my 2her with this new patch i want to be a pure SnB barb...i'll add you if u can help me again...thanks a lot
Hey Ender,
Just added you in game, I have a 20m budget and I was hoping you could help me out! I've been SnB since I hit 60, and have no real issues staying that way, but if you aren't too busy when you get around to gearing me and could explain a little bit of the 2H game play it would be much appreciated (it looks kinda fun lol).

Thanks in advance,
Sammy
Ill copy and paste my message from rez's topic.
I sent you friend request to ender because he said he don't want to do a more expensive build over 10, which is fine.

I am currently waiting for my skorn to sell hopefully ( 10m ) I would like to go with a dual wield build if possible, but I will take on what you say I should go with.

So at the moment the budget is 14m, but if skorn sells 23m.
I want to gear up before the patch hits and LOH goes through the roof :D
I have a couple pieces already bought. Before I had pretty much a glass cannon barb, I was getting owned even in A2 with high dps, low res and vit.
Edited by Avenger#1483 on 9/25/2012 1:27 PM PDT
Just so you know crazy and avenger, I declined your friends request because they had no budget in their message. Please ready instructions carefully next time. I have tried to send you both requests because you have posted you budgets here. Sammy does not have a d3 profile however, so Sammy please add me again.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/25/2012 2:08 PM PDT
hay man, i would really appreciate osme advice on gear upgrade!! thx a lot
@lew - Responded to you in Rezics forum post. Please read it.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/25/2012 2:15 PM PDT
Ender have app 175M want to be a semi bad a@@ Barb. like 2H. would like to start playing public games, but cannot hold them back long enough. also have other items on mules that maybe useful, not sure. not attached to any items, could sell some as well.
thanks
Ender pretty much rocks! I love using the S&B gear he helped me get in group play
Edited by Dro#1318 on 9/25/2012 5:21 PM PDT
Sorry Ender!
I hit enter in my note box to you to try to go down a line and it sent instead >.< Sent you again right away with my budget but i guess the second one doesn't overwrite the first. Sorry for the trouble.

Sammy
Need some help finishing off Inferno. I am not strong enough to finish Diablo.
@ Romulus your gear is more than good enough, its your build. Switch to my SnB build and you will beat him easily.
View profile
Just a word of advice.

Using Skype = ip sharing = higher risk of getting hack
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]