Diablo® III

Topic Moved

09/26/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Marzera
How much gold would you recommend I save up for me to be able to efficiently farm Act 3?

i can farm a3 facerolling it solo and holding my own in 4p games, gear worth maybe 3-5mil
Hi Ender

Could you help me out to upgrade my baba?

I have just wasted 6 mil for nothing. Now i have 26 mil and i don't want to waste it!!

I can comfortably farm Act3.

Unbuffed 45,000. I want to make it better!!!

cheers!
I switched rend/blood-lust for vengeance/provocation and noticed a HUGE difference in my ability to keep my health globe full or 3/4 full most of the time. Seemed like rend was always slow at healing if it did any and I keep seeing a 1/2 full health globe most of the time with rend because I didn't want to use IP till it was really needed. Don't know if using vengeance would work against diablo, but it sure did great against ghom.
Revenge is only better if you have less than 45-50k dps and have no LS, which is what your case is, I will change OP to reflect this, as I forgot to mention you need a LS belt as well. You were also probably using rend improperly, it is the first thing you use after you leap into a group of mobs, and needs to be reapplied if more mobs get close to you that aren't stacked with it, also needs re-application every 4 seconds.

As for your other changing stats...I'm assuming u accidentally equipped an item that you ID'd or you are looking at it while frenzy is active or something else like that....

you are also wearing the wrong bracers....they have no AR so that confirms my, accidental equip theory...hope you didnt vendor the right ones.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/27/2012 11:29 AM PDT
I'm really very surprised at how people claim to have geared by the guide and do such a terrible job... AR on their jewelry and not on their main gear is specifically the OPPOSITE of what the guide says...
Could i get some advice as to what should be my next upgrade? apart from helm
09/27/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Ender
Revenge is only better if you have less than 45-50k dps and have no LS, which is what your case is, I will change OP to reflect this, as I forgot to mention you need a LS belt as well. You were also probably using rend improperly, it is the first thing you use after you leap into a group of mobs, and needs to be reapplied if more mobs get close to you that aren't stacked with it, also needs re-application every 4 seconds.

I've actually found Rend to be an improvement over Revenge at the ~70k dps mark even without lifesteal. It also seems like Rend + IP-IIB is either bugged or simply works in a fashion other than I expected, because using Rend while IP is active generally puts me at full health as soon as Rend is cast.
Ender just finished my build. 5 min later, spanked Big D like a little !@#$%. Did not have to use any heal potions or Ignore Pian. Great Job.

Thanks Alot Ender
would still really like to get my barb tweaked by you Ender. My OG post is on top of page 2, another on p.21. Added you in game awhile back. Been waiting my turn awhile now.

Budget is 20-25 mil.

Goal is continued A3 farming decreasing deaths per run.

Any advice you can give on build in meantime would be greatly appreciated.
delted
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/29/2012 12:36 AM PDT
09/28/2012 02:28 PMPosted by jclipper71
Any advice you can give on build in meantime would be greatly appreciated.
Build advice is posted on the OP.
09/28/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Nimmin
because using Rend while IP is active generally puts me at full health as soon as Rend is cast.
Working as intend.
lol

And this is why you roll WW Barbarians.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 9/28/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Deleted
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/29/2012 2:28 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]