Diablo® III

Topic Moved

I'm definitely looking to transition to tank/snb barb. I have a 2.2mil (and increasing) budget now. I added you in game but if it hasn't gone through, #HELL1913.
Hey can you take a look at my gear? I'm in act 3 and I'm stuck on ghom. I just can't kill him. As far as elite packs go before him I don't have too much trouble. I do die but maybe one to three times per pack. I read another persons guide and spent almost 1 mil on gear, and then I found out you can input the minimum values for the stats on the gear and now I'm like OMFG I wish I knew I could do that.....

But anyways I need help getting past ghom and knowing what my minimum stats should be. How do people go about making money quickly? Should I just farm up 2mil or so and come back to you? I do love SNB spec so this is great for me. Right now I only have 200k gold I need to get to farming I suppose. I just wish I hadn't wasted almost 1 mil G and then can't even touch ghom. =(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, was just reading the tread, thought I would help. You do not have any resist all. In act3 you should be around 400-500 un-buffed.
09/05/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Slachtbeest
Hey can you take a look at my gear? I'm in act 3 and I'm stuck on ghom.

Belt - Gloves - Bracers - Shield - Shoulders. Everything but gloves needs at least 50 AR. Shield needs at least 15 percent block too and at least 8 crit. Look at some of the people I've helped gear for cheap on the previous thread for ideas on what an item in those slots should look like.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/6/2012 6:03 AM PDT
09/05/2012 10:52 PMPosted by xSKYMANx
Budget 30m
Add me

09/06/2012 02:10 AMPosted by EVO
would be looking to change my Chest and Pants. Other than those, which ones would be bang for buck upgrades since I only have 3mil?
I can get you upgrades in EVERY SLOT for that.....
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/6/2012 6:07 AM PDT
@ EVERYONE -If you don't include your budget in the friends request I have a small chance of accepting it.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/6/2012 6:09 AM PDT
ENDER- I'm getting stomped in ACT 3 at the bridge crossing, ive been told to up my str and vit, anything else you see that could help me out? I know my vit is way to low, got a 5m budget what ya think?
ENDER- I'm getting stomped in ACT 3 at the bridge crossing, ive been told to up my str and vit, anything else you see that could help me out? I know my vit is way to low, got a 5m budget what ya think?
Your everything is too low with that budget. You got the wrong stats on the wrong items. No AR on Bracers and no crit either....but then AR on rings....Makes no sense cost-effective wise. I could get you an entire gear set. Add me
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/6/2012 6:23 AM PDT
alright will do, ill add you when i get home tonight, thanks in advance!
ok just added you, look forward to the help
09/06/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Ender
Budget 30m
Add me

would be looking to change my Chest and Pants. Other than those, which ones would be bang for buck upgrades since I only have 3mil?
I can get you upgrades in EVERY SLOT for that.....

Ok added you..
Where do you think I should focus my next few upgrades?
Dear god. I now have a little over 2m budget because I spent around 300k yesterday with various gear and repair costs trying to get past Ghom.

Let me know where you think I need to go.

Current gear and spec is just trying some of your specs to get past him but I'm lost and frustrated on Ghom.
Ender..Act 3 is smoking me..I have a 10m budget..Lmk if theres anything you can help me with my 2h build.. thx
Edited by Darktower#1766 on 9/6/2012 8:22 AM PDT
Just sent request with message and budget. Tired of getting killed at Diablo phase 2. I admire your suggestions and would appreciate your help.
Mate, what am I doing wrong? I tried even the ranged build (worked well for a while and works well in parties where there is another barb that tanks), but by myself, in act 3 i die like an ant...
Any advice is more than appreciated.

have fun!
Hi Ender, can give me advice on which gears should i get? I'm currently having some problem on act 3. Thanks!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hi again Ender. =)
Have been trying your tips while working to get some gold saved up but still stuck halfway through Act 3, getting my butt handed to me which does not surprise me as I know I am under-geared for here. If you have a few minutes could you please take a look and let me know what might help get me a bit farther along ?
Not sure why it didn't show my profile info last time, but it's NoWai#1636.
Don't think I mentioned it before, but imho I think all the help you give to so many is truly awesome.
Thank you in advance !
Any advice for me Ender? Just changes my build to the one I have in my profile last night and am hoping to give Act 3 a shot with this setup. I do have a OH weapon that has around 650 DPS with like 500+ LoH, 60%+ crit and a socket. I have another that's around 850 DPS, has 75%+ crit damage and a socket. I'm not sure I have the right gear for a WW build, so I'm in a spot where I'm not sure if I have the survivability/burst DPS to do act 3 or not yet.

Thanks in advance if you or anyone has any quick pointers!

EDIT: Only have about 3.5 mil also. Not a huge budget to work with. I think I paid too much for my chest and legs, but that's not something I can do anything about at this point, unfortunately. Also, I really want to keep MF gear. I'd just assume run Act 1/2 with full MF as opposed to sc#*@%*% by on Act 3 with no MF.
Edited by KyRoS#1644 on 9/6/2012 12:12 PM PDT
I admit I'm trying to get over the 10 Mil mark here and maybe use your services. But by the time I get there...there might not be anything that 10 Mil can do for me outside of a ring or two.

You do a good service here Ender. Thank you for the patience you have with everyone.
Lots of Barbs looking for advice! You can add me with those looking for help.

Ender, what one or two pieces of my Barb's gear should I upgrade asap?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]