Diablo® III

Topic Moved

Hello Ender,

what's the best way to farm for a SnB build?

Thx! :)
@Ender

Thanks for the assist in upgrading my gear, it made a HUUUGE improvment. I was struggling with A3 for awhile, but now I'm able to hold my own against elites and large mobs with little effort(was able to plow through Ghom in my first attempt). You gave me a great foundation upon which to better improve my barb.

I was a little hesitant at first in deciding to trust you but you are the real deal, and for anyone who may be having similar doubts, take it from me, Ender is a huge asset to have working for you and you'd be insane not to take advantage of his services. Peace.
Edited by xSKYMANx#1234 on 9/7/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Hey Ender, I was wondering if you could give me a rough estimate on how much you would need to get me to a point where i could "farm" act 2. I can farm act 1 currently, but im just not seeing enough progression of the items im gettin.
First of all, thanks for providing a great little "compendium" of sorts for the SnB barb in 1.04, Ender. I've enjoyed this style of play so much that I'm in the process of liquidating the gear from my MF-geared Act1 monk farmer to help gear the barb. It's great fun and I love it.

Now, for the question. I've gotten to the point where I can't really nab too many cheap(ish) upgrades from the AH any more and I need to start focusing my upgrades a bit. I'd like to implement some life steal into my build, I know I could use more physical resist, and more armor and allres would be good as well. If you were in my current gear, where would you start upgrading?
Ender,
Do you only like to buy full gear sets?

If you have gear that I can't upgrade for a reasonable price given your budget It will be kept.

Also do i just add you now or when your ready you reach people here?, Thanks again really appreciate what your doing here for all of us.

Edit: I guess what im trying to ask is if i have gear that is socketed do you find gear that is also socketed or do you just get something thats better overall even if its not socketed than what i have. Sorry haha.

Add me with budget in your add request. I will find gear that is overall better for you...Who cares if your chest has 3 sockets but has terrible stats. Wouldn't you rather have a 2 socket chest that, when you add everything up including stats from gems, is better?
09/07/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Raynefire
Hey Ender, I was wondering if you could give me a rough estimate on how much you would need to get me to a point where i could "farm" act 2

I can build a 1-2m gear set capable for face melting act2 and progressing in act 3. The more the better tho.
09/07/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Nimmin
If you were in my current gear, where would you start upgrading?
I would be getting a shield with AR and gloves with at least 2/3 CD CC IAS, see my gloves, but less godly of course...Other than than, your gear looks very good. Use the DPS spreadsheet to calculate how effective the glove upgrade will be, its my best friend, I never buy a piece of gear for myself without plugging the stats into it.
09/07/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Ender
Hey Ender, I was wondering if you could give me a rough estimate on how much you would need to get me to a point where i could "farm" act 2

I can build a 1-2m gear set capable for face melting act2 and progressing in act 3. The more the better tho.

now that would be the cost of the items, leaving out the 500k/10% fee correct?

(now i just have to get they kinda gold.. hahah)
Ender,

I've got over 2 million gold saved up and I'd love to see how you suggest I improve my gear. I found this 2-H weapon about a week ago and switched to a 2-H build. I was previously sword and board with a SS and 850 LoH axe, which I still have. Any advice is appreciated and I'd be willing to pay for any service you'd be willing to provide.

Thanks
Any particular times you are available for shopping ender?

18 million budget

I'm already able to solo farm A3 altho not without deaths or anything. But looking to upgrade
Edited by heyr8kb#1349 on 9/7/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Ender

Cool thanks for the quick response bro, I will add you ASAP when i get home tommorow(if not tommorow then next day for sure depends what time i get home) from a work related trip. Look forward to meeting you ingame. Peace.
Edited by Bison#1575 on 9/7/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Any idea what I'm doing wrong with my build? Any help would be great.
Hi Ender,

I'm still here, and am still following the thread. I suspect that we're in vastly different time zones as I am frequently on when you are not (GMT+0800 here). I've been using the time to try and push my budget higher in my current gear - I now have a 10m budget (oh, it is so tempting to self-upgrade something, but I'll be patient...). Anyway, just letting you know that I'm still here so that I don't drop off the list.
I gave ender 11m earlier today for the set that i'm wearing now, he built it in about 15 minutes and i'm happy with the results.
how do you guys get this kind of gold? im having trouble getting even a couple hundred thousand.
Update: With the armor Ender got me I just blew through Act IV in a group and died maybe 5 times. I could barely make it through Act 3 without dozens of deaths before. Pretty stoked!
Ender, can you please add me? We have some shopping to do :)

I have 20 mil to blow, get in touch. :D
Can you help me with gearing my tank? I have a 3M budget and will take advice or help with AH.

Thanks.
Edited by HELL#1913 on 9/7/2012 6:01 PM PDT
. I suspect that we're in vastly different time zones as I am frequently on when you are not (GMT+0800 here)
I'm central, I live in Chicago. I Have no idea what GMT that is...I play A LOT. I'm surprised you haven't seen me on.
I see your point about 2H needing a LOT more armor and resists than a throw barb. I guess my viewpoint is that where I'm at now I think I should only be looking at more end-game type gear that would have it all anyway. Of course I've been wrong before :)

So I mainly play my throw barb spec now, with a budget of 15 mil (your fee included in that) would you be interested in doing anything with me? Or should I buy a Lamentation and rack up some more gold first? I've been searching Lamentation with 150 str and -4fury to throw but they are all in the 10mil buyout range, the bids I lose to snipers.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]