Diablo® III

Topic Moved

90 Gnome Death Knight
09/07/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Ender
I have decided to devote about 5m on my barb but I don't wanna go buying overpriced stuff.. Could you offer some advice?
Read my post...or hire me. One of the two

I would like to hire you for your services. Like I said I have a 5m budget, and I'd like to to roll SnB. Thanks.
Hey Ender, im running A S&B set up and were as my survival is not too bad i just seem have epically low dps for act3 and i was wondering is simply getting a higher dps weapon will be the change i need or if there is something else i should be doing to up that.
ey Ender, im running A S&B set up and were as my survival is not too bad i just seem have epically low dps for act3 and i was wondering is simply getting a higher dps weapon will be the change i need or if there is something else i should be doing to up that.

None of your stats are adequate...sorry man.
All I can say is wow. USE THIS SERVICE! Ender just helped me out huge... 4 million budget, and he got me stuff that increased my DPS from 25 to 40k, increased my resists, armor, and health by 10k. And it's all the min-max stuff that I would never have thought of.

Well worth the wait of this very busy man! Oh, and I was also the lucky winner of two items of free gear - it's like finally finding a decent legendary!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheDoctor-1853/hero/16641065

Hey dude,
I'm running the above build, and it's gotten me through A2 but I hit a wall on a3. I've got a 2.5 mil budget and would (ideally) like to keep running dual wield, but maybe you can talk me out of it. I'm going to send you a friend request in a minute and I hope to get your help.
Thanks Again Ender,
After hitting a wall and getting sick of wasting money on the auction house along comes Ender.
He upgraded everything of mine and has produced a brilliant build.
Words cannot express how satisfied I am, highly recommended.
Can anyone confirm this is worth the money before I give Ender 10 mil? Cheers.

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at his Barb.. my.. f... god..

Confirm, tested the guy's legit, assisted me/us to where my barb it is know. gave him approximately my 12-15m to overhaul my barb, links you the gear(s) he likes to upgrade + the price and after 30-45mins returns the 7m, so happy i tip him considerably, we even started a "Gear a needy barb campaign".

Again you can't do wrong with this guy.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 9/8/2012 1:15 AM PDT
Thanks Again Ender,
After hitting a wall and getting sick of wasting money on the auction house along comes Ender.
He upgraded everything of mine and has produced a brilliant build.
Words cannot express how satisfied I am, highly recommended.

Another very happy barb, bashing demons frickin' faces... welcome to the club.
Any chance of getting an ETA on help, Ender? Just wondering if I should stay online later or wait until tomorrow. Thanks in advance
Had an Ender overhaul today, 10.5M to replace pretty much everything. I'm still upgrading the last of the gems in the new outfit - but just got past Ghom on the second attempt. Thanks Ender!
Hi Ender

nice of u to get this thread on

could you take a look at my profile and tell me what should i do to upgrade my barb? cause i am at a loss to upgrade my barb

i should have 50mil or more to spare after i sell my natalya boots in ah

looking to upgrade my damage at least by 10k, resistance and vitality without compromising any of my current stats

i am leaning on 2 skill builds which i enjoy using alot both in solo and party play

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aeiPRk!ZYe!ZbbZYc

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bSXcPk!ZYe!YZaZZc

a reply would be nice

have a good day
Edited by Vash#6322 on 9/8/2012 4:03 AM PDT
Hi Ender, I was wondering too for an ETA as well. Just wondering if i should stay online today or to wait till tomorrow as well,, thanks!
ey Ender, im running A S&B set up and were as my survival is not too bad i just seem have epically low dps for act3 and i was wondering is simply getting a higher dps weapon will be the change i need or if there is something else i should be doing to up that.

None of your stats are adequate...sorry man.

MMMM i may have logged out in my MF gear........
Yea I posted a few days ago and have messaged you a few times in-game. Just wondering if there is a certain time that you are able free to shop?

18m budget here
Edited by heyr8kb#1349 on 9/8/2012 1:40 PM PDT
09/08/2012 11:29 AMPosted by LordSilver
MMMM i may have logged out in my MF gear........
Ah, I c now...much better =P

@Everyone. If you are still waiting for my services. Please be patient and try to control the impulse to spend your gold. You won't regret delaying that feeling of instant gratification when I pimp your barb. Wait times are between 1-3 days. Please don't spam me as soon as I get on or when my status is "busy" or "away." It makes me want to bump you the the end of the line....Good news is I have the next 3 days off work so I'll be doing a lot of gearing.
Edited by Ender#1728 on 9/8/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Hey Ender,

I have about 4.4 mil total, so I guess for your services I have a 3.9 mil budget (the other .5 going as your fee, right?)

thanks.

by the way, sorry for the double freind request, my cat jumped on the computer before I could specify my budget.
Edited by CraftyAtom6#1360 on 9/8/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Hey everyone !
I feel like I really need to say something here, so just bear with me. =) First and foremost, please, please everyone, have patience. As you should be able to see from the pages and pages of people requesting Enders help, the man is extremely busy right now and doing his very best to take care of everyone as quickly as humanly possible. I too had to wait for my 'personal time' with him, and truth be told, I'm not the most patient person in this world...hehehe. BUT, that being said, this afternoon he went shopping for me and in what seemed like no time at all he made a party with me and started handing over piece after piece of really excellent gear !
My resists went to over 500, my damage went from 22k to just slightly less than 53k...the numbers on everything just went up, up, up ! Not only that, he made sure I changed my build and asked if I had any questions on how it worked, etc,etc.

Sooooo, I suppose the point I am trying to make is to just hang in there and it WILL get done and I can promise you it is totally worth it, I was extremely impressed not only with his choices in my gear, but in his pleasant and helpful attitude as well. He delivers exactly what he says he does, and I will have no qualms about recommending his services to my friends and anyone else who is having some trouble figuring out their Barb's gear.

Ender, in my book, you are THE MAN and I want to say again Thank You.....what a pleasant experience to have the opportunity to work with someone of your caliber. Keep up the great work in what appears to be a much needed service, but don't forget to take time yourself to enjoy the game !

~ Cheers m8 !!
4.3M budget here, looking to upgrade to farm higher levels... I'll add and see what happens, I know you're busy...

Also probably my MF gear in profile EDIT: switched back to regular gear.
Edited by HELL#1913 on 9/8/2012 8:15 PM PDT
09/08/2012 05:51 PMPosted by NoWai
Ender, in my book, you are THE MAN and I want to say again Thank You
No bro, thank you for the awesome post. That warms my heart. I love to read stuff like this. It makes it worth putting up with other people who are not as chill cool!
Hey Ender,

So I have been following this post since you started it and have been trying my best to learn and do as much as I could before asking for help. I am sure you have a super busy schedule and there are plenty of people looking for your help, but could you check out my gear and see what I could upgrade please.

I have gotten good at using the AH and getting good prices, I just am having a hard time understanding item value. I watched Zrave's youtube vids and they were very informative, but feel like I am lacking still.

Thanks for your time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]