Here's my build I used to finally beat Diablo inferno. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#SRYTUZ!Wea!YbZccc
This is not quite the same build as I used to get to Diablo, I'll list that one later. Here are my reasonings:
I mostly wanted a kiting build since my stats are not extreme. I have always used pets to keep mobs away from me, and without trash mobs to kill for health globes I knew that I'd be looking to avoid damage.Firebomb: Pyrogeist
- fire and forgetAcid Cloud: Slowburn
- fire and forgetDogs: Final Gift
- with Dogs actually dying, this was a free way to get health globesGargantuan: Bruiser
- for the stunSpirit Walk: Healing Journey
- get out of there and re-heal at the same time. Grasp: Rain of Corpses
- I tried several skills here, but none I really liked. This one was mostly for the fire-and-forget, plus extra damage even without having to stay inside the circle. It could hit even when Diablo was off-screen.Pierce the Veil
- for the damage buff. I wasn't spamming skills like bears, so I wanted the dps.Jungle Fortitude
- keep the meatshields aliveSpirit Vessel
- the SAVE-MY-BACON skill
This build was focused on single-target, long-range damage.
My normal build here:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#SRYTUd!WeY!aZcZcZ
This build is specifically focused on increasing damage output. How much can I buff myself? That's the question this build aims to answer. And I could go from 40k unbuffed to 90k damage with this.