Diablo® III

100k dps+ dual wielding demon hunters

wooot!! with legacy nata here.... Still lots more to upgrade
Edited by Wesley#3581 on 9/8/2012 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
148k here 256k with ss
Reply Quote
just got my dps up to 132k without ss got me a 2 pice nats set going now. i plan on upgrading both my rings and it should put me over the 150k dps mark..

my question is who has the highest dps without ss right now.. dual wielder no 2 hand.. if anyone find there profile link it here.
Reply Quote
Any dws using Legacy Nats + Reflection/Slayer (slayer due to it's stats is probably in the off-hand)? +14 Crit Chance just from set bonuses <drool>
Reply Quote
dual wielding is clearly the most stylish way to play lol
Reply Quote
Still have lots of room for improvement but I'm getting there
Reply Quote
Always dual weild! ~.^
Also legacy Nats!
Edited by abcdefy#1342 on 9/10/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Great to see more converters! I'm a 4pc Legacy Nat user with 153k dps without SS. I downgraded some deeps to get more hp and am working on increasing my all resist now. Feel free to add me for DH runs! I regularly run with some of the other active DHs on this forum.

~Faster
Reply Quote
View profile
hey, im just starting out the whole DW thing..

im at 114k with 55% chance to crit and 427% crit dmg, but that will increase greatly when i find a secondary bow with high base and a socket! :]

still trying to get used to it, but it is definitely a lot of fun. looking into a danetta's spite. are they any good? please add me! id love to run with some of you
Reply Quote
I'm with Evolution.. it is all about crit and crit dam when duel wielding. I currently have 211k dps, 320k with ss, using 450% crit dam and 56% crit chance. (Dont know why the profile only shows 43% crit chance.)

I found that + #-# damage on rings/ammy increase damage higher than the crit dam. I gained almost 10k dps per item. Also this dps calculator for DH.. http://labs.jscampos.com/D3/Demon_Hunter/ it is pretty close to being perfect and can help find those upgrad pieces.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Just got up to 143kdps without ss..

As for the questions above stack crit chance and crit damage with somee ais and high dex

Im at 54% crit chance 525% crit damage. I dont have alot of attack speed 9 fromgloves 8 from helm. Just keep ur attack speed over 2.05 i think im at like 2.11
Reply Quote
143 w/o steady aim. I was hacked and my BIS legacy nats were stolen from me along with my super godly trifecta ring. I'm slowly rebuilding my character my dps is better than a lot of people I see here, but I bet i die more than all of you.
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 08:45 PMPosted by krapneb
143 w/o steady aim. I was hacked and my BIS legacy nats were stolen from me along with my super godly trifecta ring. I'm slowly rebuilding my character my dps is better than a lot of people I see here, but I bet i die more than all of you.

Sorry to hear that. Care to share how this had happened?
Reply Quote
I haven't played DW since like the first week of the game when I cleared inferno, but I'm thinking to go back to play it again. DW just feels more exciting, even though I feel it's inferior for raw killing speed (especially while ToC is so OP).
Reply Quote
Its nice to see DW Demon Hunter thread. Previously DH Tank type... Due to nerf in 1.04, Upgrading is in progress. Saving Gold for 2x 1HBow.
Reply Quote
just broke the 100k dps, hmm i think i need to upgrade some vit and AR now . any suggestions?
Reply Quote
dual wield ftw

We the DHs with style.
Reply Quote
alright, im thinking of going to dual wield and im too lazy to read 3 pages, so any advice on what should i go for? Any changes in gear other than weps ofc. Thanks in advance!!
Reply Quote
Hitting 100k with legacy nats takes a lot of money. :<
Reply Quote
Hitting 100k with legacy nats takes a lot of money. :<

Not really, it just takes the right type of stat stacking :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]