Diablo® III

100k dps+ dual wielding demon hunters

View profile
09/14/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Kadderly
Vayne is a league of legends character and her skill set is very Demon Hunter-ish.
Ah, thanks.
Reply Quote
@Evolution

Think 180k he is referring to is without sharpshooter. Makes a big diff n agree dw needs to be buffed.
Edited by wangyang#1553 on 9/14/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Especially w/ the new DML >.>
Reply Quote
@Evolution

Think 180k he is referring to is without sharpshooter. Makes a big diff n agree dw needs to be buffed.

Lol first of all im the one who started this thread i understand waht sharpshooter is.... Second this is my mf gear in my profile read the very first post on page 1. Im 143 k dps in my nomal dps gear w.o ss and 230k with ss.
Reply Quote
Hey guys just made the switch over to DW from being a high dps 2os manti user. I absolutely love it. Sitting at like 138k dps 49.5% crit, 501 crit dmg, 65 disc and 375 mf with stacks and follower. My dps would be higher but I like my MF. I'm in the process of getting a better danettas and calamity. But in general would you say its worth the 200+m ill be spending on one?

Also I came up with a pretty crazy idea. Reduced chakram cost gear so I can spam twin chakram and still have full disc and use cluster bombs for elites. If I got a soj chakram would litterally cost me nothing. Its a pretty fun build and I recommend trying it out or even chakram in general, its a nice shoot it and vault away type skill.

If anyone has a nice calamity with an os and wants to trade for an 1130 manticore 2os lmk. or even if you wanna bounce ideas off of each other add me in game.

Lazer#1679
Reply Quote
Oh one other thing to add about my chakram build, is i run with vengeance for hatred and disc regen on the move.
Reply Quote
I have yet to find a calamity that would give me a significant (or even positive) increase in dps. And I'm talking about 1200+dps w/ socket. My current offhand has 273 dex + 164 crit, and that is really hard to beat.

So no, I personally don't think calamity is worth it. Unless you can find one with high dps that's cheap.
Reply Quote
I have yet to find a calamity that would give me a significant (or even positive) increase in dps. And I'm talking about 1200+dps w/ socket. My current offhand has 273 dex + 164 crit, and that is really hard to beat.

So no, I personally don't think calamity is worth it. Unless you can find one with high dps that's cheap.

Nice off hand! The Marked for Death seems like it would push it over the top if they were close. Im not really sure how to evaluate it though. Since we can clear trash with no problem it would really only come up against champs/elites where the extra damage would be needed.

I posted this a few pages back, and got one response, but could any Calamity users chime in with some more detail?
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah ill chime in. as a calamity user, i can assure you that they are by far worth the purchase. the numbers may not go up on paper, but cinder arrow + marked for death = ownage. dead serious. try it out.
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 06:23 AMPosted by doughb1zzle
yeah ill chime in. as a calamity user, i can assure you that they are by far worth the purchase. the numbers may not go up on paper, but cinder arrow + marked for death = ownage. dead serious. try it out.

It's all relative. For me, it's not worth the price of entry for a well rolled 1300 dps calamity just for a few thousand extra dps.
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 9/15/2012 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish that you could do like a test out period of say 30 minutes before you buy something. now that would be great.
Reply Quote
Can you guys make some comments on my post on page 4?? It would be really appreciated!! :D
Thank you very much !! :D
Edited by Nihalkyn#1701 on 9/15/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My rule of thumb is at the very least you should strive for 2 handbows each with 850+ dps, 100+ dex, 50%+ crit, and socket if you ever want to get anywhere using DW
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Monsta
My rule of thumb is at the very least you should strive for 2 handbows each with 850+ dps, 100+ dex, 50%+ crit, and socket if you ever want to get anywhere using DW

QFT
Reply Quote
155-160k without ss.
dw is fun for sure, though at some point, everything is hard to upgrade without a substantial amount of gold, but that goes for 2h+ quiver aswell.
Reply Quote
@ Evo

Oopps, my bad. Wasn't following the whole thread.

Btw, don't focus on the number too much once u get past 100k, it is the damage against elites that count.
Reply Quote
WangYang, your gear is freakin' rediculous. I couldn't see a better dream list
Reply Quote
@ Evo

Oopps, my bad. Wasn't following the whole thread.

Btw, don't focus on the number too much once u get past 100k, it is the damage against elites that count.

That calamity is really dragging your dps down.
Reply Quote
RMAH
Reply Quote
It's so hard to find good 1-handers nowadays, woe is me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]