Diablo® III

100k dps+ dual wielding demon hunters

In another post someone said that Calamity can only Mark for Death one target at a time. Can anyone confirm this?
Reply Quote
yup calamity can only mark one target at a time..

i guess i should try running with you guys =))
Reply Quote
yup calamity can only mark one target at a time..

i guess i should try running with you guys =))

Well that a let down :( You still happy with it? The other guy was wanting to get rid of his because of it.
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Jackhole
WangYang, your gear is freakin' rediculous. I couldn't see a better dream list

Thanks. Took me a while to figure out the combos.
Reply Quote
Btw, don't focus on the number too much once u get past 100k, it is the damage against elites that count.

That calamity is really dragging your dps down.

Yeah, I know. Debating whether to switch it out though I am still keeping it because it is a "legendary" and looks nice...

Calamity is overrated due to no +dex and MFD seems useless against elites. Don't remember seeing it proc against an elite but that might just be a probability thing.
Reply Quote
want to increase my current dps by obtaining danetta's spite as well as danetta's revenge. 900+ dps each with sockets. I'm wondering if my dps will increase and if its worth it...
Currently i have a manti and a dead mans legacy equipped. Thanks in advance.

Also if you have one for sale please post it. I want to buy.
Reply Quote
want to increase my current dps by obtaining danetta's spite as well as danetta's revenge. 900+ dps each with sockets. I'm wondering if my dps will increase and if its worth it...

You cant really answer that with out plugging it into a DPS calculator. Also the Danetta's Revenge does not have base Crit or Socket so it is going to be hard to find one with both since it only gets 2 random rolls.
Reply Quote

Danetta's Spite + Revenge will make your DPS go down. If you want to increase your DPS you will need a handbow setup similar to mine.
Reply Quote
View profile
You cant really answer that with out plugging it into a DPS calculator. Also the Danetta's Revenge does not have base Crit or Socket so it is going to be hard to find one with both since it only gets 2 random rolls.

danetta's revenge can come with socket.
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 08:34 PMPosted by doughb1zzle

danetta's revenge can come with socket.

Either way, it's leaves more to be desired. Blizzard thinks we're barbs when it comes to offhands. :(
Reply Quote
duel spites is best
Reply Quote
Just made it past 100k dps dual wielding!
Still looking for more improvements though...

But overall i enjoy dual wielding more than my manticore. I can generate more hatred for cluster bomb.
I tried using lightning ball, but cluster bomb lfb seemed more satisfying.
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 11:12 PMPosted by pug
duel spites is best

u cannot equip two of same legendaries at once. it's call "Unique Equipped"
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 11:34 PMPosted by scud
duel spites is best

u cannot equip two of same legendaries at once. it's call "Unique Equipped"

spewin, guess you just saved me some gold cheers
Reply Quote
@pug, just where on earth did u get that danetta's spite
Reply Quote
pug I sent u a msg
Reply Quote
Not there yet but I'm working on it. I'm loving dw though, it's a lot more fun
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 11:13 PMPosted by GFRY
It's so hard to find good 1-handers nowadays, woe is me.

I've got a decent 1h bow... I think it's
808 DPS
78% Crit dmg
400+ LoH
100ish dex
Open socket

Selling if you're interested. Gotta wait for me to go home for the exact stats
Reply Quote
Can anyone give me some suggestions?

I know I have an odd setup, I'm using 2 pieces from each Nats to get 14% crit.
However I realize since my nat helm doesn't have any crit chance, I can just get a helm with 6% crit chance and be only 1% less crit, and be free to use any weapon I want.
Or should I just eat 2.5 crit chance and get a decent Andy helm?
It's fun to have over 70% crit chance (with Caltrop: bait) but if I'm not hitting that hard then I guess it's all for naught.

I'm on an IAS craze right now.. currently around 2.4 APS I think. Using cluster and then refilling in ~1.5 secs for another cluster is quite nice. With Andy's helm, Inna's temperance, and an IAS amulet, I can probably get in the high 2's. Is it worth it?

Also I'm trying to decide between my build.
In public games, when I have a tank, I use Cluster bombs with grenadier/grenades tinkerer to replenish my hatred. It works pretty good but I'm open to some suggestions. (BTW thanks monsta for the build suggestion. I know you are using rockets but with a steady tank, I find that cluster bombs does more dps)
By myself, I'm still trying to figure out what build is the best.
With high crit and high attack speed, I can spam Ball lightning and replenish all of my disc with a big enough crowd. In theory I can keep gloom up, and then maybe preparation punishment to get my hatred back when it's down. Also with the high attack rate and crit, hunger + SoT is very effective, however not that fast at getting hatred back as a backup.
Maybe do something similar to the public game build and use tinkerer grenades just to get hatred back and mainly spam Ball lightning for damage?

This is a great thread, thanks for all the info so far!
Edited by khoaker#1723 on 9/17/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wish I could join the DW club but I found my Manticore and dead man's legacy so unless I can sell them for some obscene price to finance swapping to DW and be just as good if not better I'd be so happy lolz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]