Diablo® III

all radiant gems are @cost or near it on ah.

All but ruby are cheaper to buy then to craft. Ruby is near cost (slightly more)

Hoping this will sort out the prices for gem sellers/crafters.
Reply Quote
if they were cheaper to make yourself, nobody would buy them.
Edited by Keltest#1301 on 9/9/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol, they are under the craft cost associated with the npc costs, not to mention materials and tomes. A radiant amethyst (from flawless squares x 270) the pure npc cost is 15.4m, currently they are 11,287,514 not counting tomes and gem costs, people are selling at a loss, even by doing it the way you explained, after rmah/gah cuts, its even less.
Edited by Nicfit#1846 on 9/9/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ya this baffles me to. There's no point in crafting your own gems anymore, just buy them on the AH from people who for some reason like losing money. They cost less then the craft fee's alone, not even taking into account the money you could make by selling the materials instead of consuming them. Just bizarre economics in action here.
Reply Quote
yeah, i'd avoid crafting gems for time being and just buy em off the ah if i were in need of one.
Edited by Nicfit#1846 on 9/9/2012 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]