Diablo® III

Pain in the #$% bug happed again..

This has happen to me 2 times in the last 3 days. Im fighting a champion group with waller and I get surrounded and go to furious charge out , at the same time a wall pops up and then locks me in place and im basically frozen. I can still turn in circles, sound and everything still works fine, i can still attack and I'm still being attacked even though my screen flashes red and my health bounces from 0 to like 200 up and down continuously and i never die or do any damage. The only damage going out is thorns damage. Dps and damage numbers still flying everywhere. like i said sound is still working, I can still type in chat.. Not a connection issue! The only way to fix it is to exit game and restart ( which BLOWS when you just got your 5th stack or nv!!) The first time I stayed in long enough for the mob to kill them selves via thorns damage and when the loot dropped I couldn't pick it up. Its was really annoying cause there was a Demolisher that dropped which usually have a good chance at being great. I could drop items from my bags but couldn't pick anything up. Just turn in circles and as i try to move i just continually rubber band back in forth as if im running into a wall or something. I don't know how else to paint the picture. Its really weird and its happen twice in the last 3 days.
Reply Quote
moved comment
Edited by Neoniacin#1447 on 9/10/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
anyone else seen this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, this keeps happening to me. There is no rhyme nor reason when it happens and doesn't happen all the time. I have no idea when it will happen again but I do know that it mostly happens during elite fights cause every time it happens I start yelling saying that that drop might have been a great one as I look at it but can't pick it up.
Reply Quote
This has happened to me twice now
Reply Quote
Happens to me all the time and usually once I get a 5 stack Blizzard has got to fix this it is getting ridiculous
Reply Quote
If you want a thread combining every other threads about this issue please follow the link and post : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006892777
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]