Diablo® III

Error Code 3006

but guys, the server status page says the servers are up! :P

got 2x 3006 myself, AND right before that I was able to log in, but all my key binds were reset to the defaults. so perhaps you have that to look forward to, as well? :(
Reply Quote
First time getting this.... irritated! ><;

From Singapore.
Reply Quote
Guys, this happened to me a few times in the past and happened again to me this morning. The trick is to UNCHECK the remember account name, then try again. It worked my second attempt. hope this helps!!!
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
Worked Thanks!!!
Reply Quote
Confirmed -- Unchecking the 'Remember account name' worked for me.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, not for me. It went from "Cannot get hero list" to "Error switching heroes" (???)
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Polaris
Two different error 3006: first one timed out retrieving hero list, second one failed to change heros (whatever that means)

Concur.

I'm getting 3006 as well when I try to log in.
Reply Quote
Manged to get in after several attempts, un-checking the box didn't seem to make a difference however. Seems a bit more random than anything. : \
Reply Quote
error code 3006 is still there.... why??????????
Reply Quote
who would've thought that something that seems so minor could have a huge impact on the game... thanks!
Reply Quote
Me too
Reply Quote
Same danged 3006 error have to make multiple attempts before actually before it lets me in.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mattman3166
Guys, this happened to me a few times in the past and happened again to me this morning. The trick is to UNCHECK the remember account name, then try again. It worked my second attempt. hope this helps!!!

Well I'll be dipped in $#!+ and rolled in bread crumbs... this actually worked...
Reply Quote
44 Night Elf Hunter
I am likewise getting the same error and have gotten it every time there has been a server update like we had today; 09/07/2012 from 5am to 7am (PST). This is telling me there is a problem with the servers again. Bliz please get on this ASAP so that we can all get back to having a great time. Thanks!

P.S. I am loving the 4.0.1 just need to get the Blacksmithing issues resolved and this game will be solid! Great work, Bliz!
Reply Quote
Same error 30006. If i ever get into a game i get kicked out.
Reply Quote
44 Night Elf Hunter
Thank you for your post; Mattman3166! This fixed the issue I was having with logging in. Great Post!
Edited by Telenmar#1828 on 9/7/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so after todays reset i can not log on the america servers because of a 3006 code. but then again i can play eu and asia all i want...FIX IT
Reply Quote
i was literally just playing, then switched chars to check AH and wouldnt let me back on, said error 3006
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]