Diablo® III

Error Code 3006

1 Worgen Hunter
Help, 3006 for me as well. East Coast.

http://bit.ly/Q4zzVW
Reply Quote
I have made a Starter Account on a different e-mail and was able to log in and generate a character to play with. I logged out, made sure there was no check in Remember Account Name, tried to log in with my licensed battlenet account, and was not able to log in to play.

http://bit.ly/P2a1F2

Slightly different error text but same error code. 3006.
Edited by Dejavu#1911 on 9/7/2012 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Logged in fine then went to switch toons. Got an error message about a character switch issue or some such, now I cant log in due to 3006...
Reply Quote
Also broken for me. Was able to login correctly the first time. Then I went to check my auctions and noticed my character was missing all items. When I clicked on my other characters in the auction sell list, they had all their items. When I backed out from the auction house, I noticed that my barb has all his kit, so it seems that the items are not loading when in the auction house.

Tried to log out, and back in to see if it would clear the problem, and now I also have the error 3006 when trying to log in. GG Blizzard.
Edited by Hegemon#1384 on 9/7/2012 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I am also having Error Code 3006 happen when I try to log in.
Reply Quote
Same same... frustration at redline...
Reply Quote
Add me to the list...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Me too, why no response by anyone from blizzard. Not even to say they have a problem.
Reply Quote
Same for me, second friday in a row for me too...
Reply Quote
I initially got an error 3006, then I got in, started playing, and suddenly got 3006 again.
Reply Quote
Been trying every hour for the past 3, error 3006 every time. What's goin on?
Reply Quote
52 Undead Warrior
3006 nothings loading or connecting please help it was working earlier
Reply Quote
Getting this today as well. It happens when I try to log in, saying either "there was a problem switching heroes" or "there was an error logging in", something to that effect.
Has also happened once shortly after starting a game.
Reply Quote
Same here. I was playing fine, then I disconnected for a moment and now I can t log back in.

Edit: I changed region to try to log in, I used the Europe region I have no characters there and I logged in fine, switched back to Americas and its working now.
Edited by Amina#1233 on 9/7/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I get this error too. Was just playing last night. Seems like they need to restart the authentication servers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I tried switiching regions and it did let me login, but after switching back I still couldn't log in to my characters. It connects, authenticates, then stalls for a while and gives me the error code.
Reply Quote
diu la sing
Reply Quote
cant login either
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]