Diablo® III

Monk Dash Heal Glitch

I've ran into this glitch multiple times now, this has been the 5th. I'll take a screenshot when it happens again. I'll be fighting an elite and it will be dealing massive damage because of elemental damage (arcane, fire, ice, etc.) So I'll dash to the next enemy because it will put me behind that enemy and out of the elemental damage. As soon as I dash I'll use a heal ability. Right after the dash/heal the character freezes and I can no longer move.

I eventually am killed, but I don't die. Instead I turn invisible. I can't move. I can't teleport back to town. I can use abilities, but that doesn't do anything. Only thing I can do is quit and rejoin the game. Usually If I'm farming and at 5 valor this is quite frustrating. A couple of times when I quit and rejoined I lost all the items I was carrying.

This bug has happened multiple times now, the first time I thought it was a minor bug, but this is close to the 5th time it has happened. I will get a screenshot the next time it happens.

Please look into it.
Edited by BiGStroOnZ#1592 on 9/6/2012 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Happened to me, luckily 3 mobs were left, my follower killed them(took 5 minutes). But I was stuck as well, I was kind of blue in a dash mod. I didn't know it was the healing, thank for that. I tried everything but couldn't do anything to get out of there.

Had to quit too. Please look into it.
Reply Quote
Happened to me yesterday 5-6 times. 1 time per hour.
Can't move, teleport back, die or anything.
I'm, just light-blue in my (dashing strike)kick-animation and can't do anything.

Very annoying. Always loose my stacks when i have to relog :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]