Diablo® III

Fun to play zombie dog + sacrifice with 0 cd

By sacrifice zombie dogs continuously without delay, you can get endless Mana or HP
With Tribal rites (passive), -33 cd is enough to achieve 0 cd dog summoning
Any combination of the following gears can make it
The gears to reduce cooldown of zombie dogs

Homunculus - 20 cd
Helm - 9 cd
Mara's Kaleidoscope -8 cd
Stone of Jordan -7 cd
Skull Grasp -7 cd

Just try it last few days, first time feel like god playing WD!
Reply Quote
do you have the ring?
Reply Quote
no offence, but no self-respecting WD wud wear a homoculus, maras neck, soj or skull grasp, let alone go out of thier way to gear for zombie dog sac build anymore.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 03:06 PMPosted by HashAssassin
no offence, but no self-respecting WD wud wear a homoculus, maras neck, soj or skull grasp, let alone go out of thier way to gear for zombie dog sac build anymore.

I can prove you wrong.
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 03:06 PMPosted by HashAssassin

i do mp7 easily, which mp do you do?
Reply Quote
o cd dogs build is pretty mediocre for solo play but its simply the best build for group play... period.

with up to two health globes being produced a second its a 50% damage buff + 50mana regen/s + 100 resist all + 10k life regen/s for every wd in group.

only problem is it seriously slows down frame rate in game to the point where !@#$ can freeze up haha.

any one running 0 cd dogs build add me in game we are always looking for people with this build to run in our dps wd group to farm mp10 inerno machine.

chucknorris#1885
Reply Quote
Added chuck :) Im very close to having this build complete have the -9s from helm and -18 from homunculus, would appreciate it if anybody could help me out with getting or hooking me up with the jewelry needed to finish it. Love it even with 8 second cd!!
Reply Quote
hello. bi play a GI/AC/Skorn WD. i'm running GF anyway (just love it when i have 5 GF & 5 SH stack). this works great for fast farming as long as the mobs die fast. though doesn't scale well with MP lvl. higher MP i just bring out my perma-freze wiz.

i'm curious about the sumon zombie dog build. i looked at peoples profiles and haven't seen anyone with that build. if it is so awesome then how come there doesn't seem to be many people using it?

I really like the idea of the build, and have tried sacrifice without the 0Cd and it is a lot of fun. i ran a sacrifice build with just the helm and tribal rites (25sec) and then GI meaning that i just needed to kill 20 mobs and summon/sacrifice again 5s later. i.e. a sacrifice per pack. this was definitely an interesting addition and GF provided some much needed manna for more AC.

I wonder if it's possible to make a hybrid build. im not sure if im quite ready to part with my skorn. in theory with max stat on helm/amulet/rings it would give 31sec reduction(not that i have any hope of affording that in my lifetime). that would leave a 2s CD on zombie dogs with skorn. yes skorn is slower than manajumas carving knife. but then you could cast AC between the sacrifices. and at a sacrifice every 2s provoke the pack will still give a nice boost to your dmg which would then be leveraged with the skorns acid cloud (and of course SH and GF). i'd even be tempted to leave in GI, as it fuels SH and spirit walk which can be handy. anyway, the idea seems interesting, and i'd like to investigate the possibilities (well when my finances allow)

i.e. a build like this
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#VRYUdQ!hYT!caZacb
then just use the skorn and spirit walk into the middle-soul harvest-AC-sacrifice-summon-AC-sacrifice-summon etc. even if not at 2s, it would still be useful at 3-4s with GI as a passive along with GF. the last skill is optional, though i find hex is a nice party buff to speed up taking down elites (or angry chicken if you are going solo and not constrained by the groups slower speed)

i'd like to see it in action before i invest my hard earned millions into a totally different build. is there anyone with this build that could show it to me in action? or at least share your experiences of 0zombie dog build. please look me up in the game. thanks.

Sijar#2878
Edited by Sijar#2878 on 2/1/2013 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
new 0s zd wd here. please add me and im open to suggestion on improving my gear+build
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Sijar
middle-soul harvest-AC-sacrifice-summon-AC-sacrifice-summon etc.

This is what I do, and much much more!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095
Reply Quote
is 0 dog build also effective in mp10?

if not.. then it sucks
Reply Quote
I run it, the reason you don't see many people doing it is the build is expensive. TBH I can't believe this entire thread is happening, there are at least 10 threads in the past week talking about it, and this thread makes it seem the build was just discovered.
Reply Quote
@kaloku, i was told by a couple of players in another thread that Zdog build is for higher mp. How efficiently it gets it done in higher mp remains to be seen. I am gonna wait until i am properly geared before i give it a go at mp7+ just so i dont get down on the build without giving it my best shot. So far i like the build it is fun to play and i cant wait until the next patch to try it in pvp should take me till then to gear up proper.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/2/2013 6:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 06:35 AMPosted by Pwnani
How efficiently it gets it done in higher mp remains to be seen

Wanna see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUNbEAPOhm4&feature=player_detailpage#t=481s
2 C4Proctors and one pure C4Dogs, mp10.
Reply Quote

i'd like to see it in action before i invest my hard earned millions into a totally different build. is there anyone with this build that could show it to me in action? or at least share your experiences of 0zombie dog build. please look me up in the game. thanks.

Sijar#2878

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1302
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 2/3/2013 6:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]