Diablo® III

Error 52

My friend has a a problem logging in getting a error msg saying
"This account has been banned due to multiple violations of Battle.net service policies.
Please check the account´s registered email address for more information."
And has sent in a ticket to support but aint getting an answer.. so i hope u guys (or a mod) could help him here if someone has or had the same problem!
The thing is he deleted all his E-Mails sadly.. so he hopes there will be another way to solve this issue!

regards
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Tech Support is not the proper department to assist you or your friend. They deal with getting D3 installed and running on the player's PC. The department your friend needs is Account Administration who can only be reached via ticket.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-account-administration
How do I contact Account Administration?
Submit a ticket https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit and select Diablo III under the product section. Under the issue summary section input account administration or error 53 suspension if you are getting the error 53 message. Hit the continue to ticket creation button and select the topic:
Reply Quote
I got the same message!!!!!!! I sent a ticket i got an e-mail almost instant or within 1-2hrs and it said decision is final and can not be overturned. Im like WTH what did i do? Ive been farming my behind off!!! I never got a warning or anything like that.

They said with further investigation... but i dont believe they even looked twice they just responded without looking into it. We pay money to play your game and wasted so much time farming. The other day i was excited i got an acheivements for 100m gold picked up the same day i got banned. I put it over 700hrs on my character and have over 500m gold worth of items. Come on mang what is this? can you actually look into it i didnt do nothing but grind my butt off.
Edited by NoobZilla#1631 on 1/23/2013 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
NoobZilla,

I'm sorry, but we're unable to discuss account issues like this on the forums. You'll have to use the support ticket system or follow any instructions in the email sent to you if you wish to appeal, but it looks like that's already been tried and denied. They're not going to overturn the account closure I'm afraid.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
01/23/2013 01:52 PMPosted by NoobZilla
I never got a warning or anything like that.

For severe violations of the TOU they do not issue Warnings or Suspensions. You go straight to the Account Ban penalty.

You agreed to this when you agreed to the TOU to play the game

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION/CANCELATION.
BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Accounts terminated by Blizzard for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, or a Game EULA will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, a Game EULA or other Blizzard policy. You may cancel the Account registered to you at any time by requesting that your personal information be removed from the Account, as specified in Blizzard’s Privacy Policy. Blizzard may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.
Reply Quote
Why my acount is banned?,error 52 what's that ? i just quit for cuple months and i comeback to play again and i found this, i didn't do anything illegal :(
Edited by Kaige#1772 on 12/20/2013 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]