Diablo® III

battle.net gift cards

I was looking at the different ways to add battle.net funds to my account and I see there is still a gift card option. I did some digging and found a post from a blizzard employee back in may saying that gift cards were never made. Does anyone know if they have started making them yet?
Reply Quote
I'm not sure. I went grocery shopping today at whole foods and tom thumb and did not see any. I also stopped to check out gamestop, but no luck. I asked the casher and he said to check best buy. I haven't checked yet but I went online at best buy and haven't found it ether.
Reply Quote
They have battle.net cards. Thats what I used to pre order HOTS because I didn't have a debit card at the time to purchase it online.
Reply Quote
gamestop by my house has them so look around they make them
Reply Quote
The battle.net sales number is (800) 592-5499. You might have better luck asking them directly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]