Diablo® III

Echoing Fury

Okay,

So a lot of you swear by this weapon. I have very little gold but I saw one on the RMAH and bought it to find out what it will do.

It is not as pretty as what some of you have, but it has an OS and high 800s dps. Gonna see what the hype is about!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings tdzhon,

Congratulations on winning an auction in the Diablo III Auction House!

Item name

Echoing Fury

Time of transaction
07 Sep 2012 12:05 PM PDT

Sale price
$2.76
Sales Tax
$0.23

Total price
$2.99

You can claim your item in the "Completed" tab of the Diablo III Auction House. To send an item to your shared stash, click "Send to Stash" under the item's entry.

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!
Reply Quote
you boguht that ? haha i was thinking about picking it up.

ended up getting one off gah 2.1 mil. so yours was cheaper.

mine was 890 - +.25 base crit 60 and 150 dex
Reply Quote
mine cost me so much more :P
Reply Quote
It is a very good weapon. I traded a 950 dps, 190 dex, 43 crit damage fist weapon for a 1050 dps, 159 dex, open socket Echoing fury (put a Star Emerald in it) and gained about 5400 dps. I spent about 20m on mine. It was a little pricy, but I'm pleased with the results.

The only downside is that if the Fear triggers on a Fast elite the run really far away. However that can also be good to take some pressure of you for a few seconds.
Reply Quote
with thunderclap it really isnt much of a problem really, maybe against a molten it can be annoying.
Reply Quote
I freakin love mine. Bought it on the GAH, though. 15 mill i think it costed.
Reply Quote
Yeah I think I got a good deal. It is $1.70 per million gold atm, so I paid under 2m gold for it. NOTHING on the GAH at that price point. I just don't know which weapon to replace... The dps on my MH bec of the dex is VERY hard to drop, plus it gives me armor... which gives me resistance...
Reply Quote
View profile
Mine helps me be the World rank #1 "attack speed" Monk. Strange, my character screen with Enchantress shows 3.72/3.02 but Diabloprogress shows 3.28.

Yes, 3+ attack speed is very good... constant knock-back (FoT) and Overawe spam 100% uptime with dozens and dozens of Cyclones filling screen even with ~25% crit chance.

I highly recommend peeps stashing a Echoing Fury and/or Azurwrath with CC buffs incoming.
Reply Quote
Running an Echoing Fury + Fist of Az'Tublahblahblah at the moment. Dropped alot of CD for this setup but seems to be working alright actually.
Reply Quote
09/07/2012 02:48 PMPosted by InBobWeTrust
The only downside is that if the Fear triggers on a Fast elite the run really far away. However that can also be good to take some pressure of you for a few seconds.

I found mine, was going to stash it for my WD but decided to give it a whirl in the meantime. The fear is weird, sometimes they cower in place, other times they take off sprinting.

I really only hate it when focusing a molten elite, but other than that I don't mind since I can either chase with TC or just target something else (plus like you said it reduces incoming attacks).

Oddly enough the fear seems to proc off sweeping winds too, so you will see a lot of crap get feared when you farm - reminds me of when I was using Cyclone Strike - Sunburst - so that's fun too.
Reply Quote
Got my EF for 2mil and I'm really enjoying the WKL/EF combo ...mind you I'd like to upgrade my EF to 2 1k+ dps one at some point
Reply Quote
i am also using the wkl/ef combo with 100k dps. it is ridiculous. i have 2.98 aps
Reply Quote
Im really agreeing with being annoyed by the fear it has vs molten and fire chain lol.
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 12:59 AMPosted by tyro
Running an Echoing Fury + Fist of Az'Tublahblahblah at the moment. Dropped alot of CD for this setup but seems to be working alright actually.

I bought my Echoing a few days ago and was thinking of doing the same thing as you. I would lose some CD but the High dps/dex/ias rolls on Fist of Az'blahblahblah is great.

How much of a loss of CD did you lose? I believe I would still be around 350.
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 01:24 AMPosted by wuster

I found mine, was going to stash it for my WD but decided to give it a whirl in the meantime. The fear is weird, sometimes they cower in place, other times they take off sprinting.

I really only hate it when focusing a molten elite, but other than that I don't mind since I can either chase with TC or just target something else (plus like you said it reduces incoming attacks).

Oddly enough the fear seems to proc off sweeping winds too, so you will see a lot of crap get feared when you farm - reminds me of when I was using Cyclone Strike - Sunburst - so that's fun too.

Yeah, I don't mind the fear normally. When I swapped weapons I lost 3k hp but I die less, mostly from the increased damage and the fear I think. If one champ gets feared I go and beat on another one. It's just annoying when it's the last champ in a pack that just takes off in an open area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]