Diablo® III

Server Restarts Friday 19/10/12 *complete*

is maintenance still planned?? theres no notice when signing in. also no server message saying system shutdown in xxx mins
Reply Quote
They just did it >.< is this the8 hour thing?
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Narull
Updated thread with this Tuesdays maint, anything before this post was about a previous maintenance schedule.

Doing this in this thread is a little confusing with all the other posts.
Better create a new thread every time.

09/13/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Narull
This just leads to my idea that NV needs to have some kinda timer for when you get disconnected that it stays on if you reconnect in say 10min or something.

NV5 is so easy to come by, it should be made harder - eg drop to zero on death/gear change as well.
Reply Quote
We will be performing rolling restarts on Friday, October 11th, beginning at 5:00 AM PDT. Downtime is expected to be minimal, and the entire process should take approximately 1 hour to complete.

Thank you for your patience.

on a friday....... again.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Geeze Sean, don't even let me wakeup and post =P Your quick mate! and yes on a Friday again -_- and again I shall inform Blizzard how bad this is for Aussies, but at least it is only restarts not downtime.

*Updated thread, everything before this is about previous maint*
Reply Quote
Narull, also please inform Blizzard that Thursday is the 11th and Friday is the 12th so their rolling restarts message that states Friday October 11th is a bit confusing lol
Reply Quote
good pick up top...... so is it today, the 11th, or tmr, on friday?
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 11:24 PMPosted by seansky
good pick up top...... so is it today, the 11th, or tmr, on friday?

I'm "guessing" that it will be tonight Australian time so the 11th as the subject line for the post in the Service Status section is just:

Rolling Restarts - 10/11/2012
Reply Quote
Definitely tonight. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
That's actually my fault not Blizzards, my sleep pattern has changed so I'm up most nights now and it kinda messes with me knowing what day it is, until I reread this thread I honestly thought it was Friday today>.>

My bad!
Reply Quote
Did they actually do the restarts last night? I was on last night from about 7:30pm to 10:30pm (Perth time) and was never disconnected. At one stage I got the warning that there would be a restart in about 30 min, but nothing seemed to actually happen (and I never got disconnected from the server)...weird.
Reply Quote
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, October 16th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and is expected to last for 8 hours. During this time, all servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

i waited a day just for u narull. :)

i hope this aint 1.05....... STI still says 50% :((
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Yes sean I was slack, not well again(yay) so haven't been doing my daily routine of checking the forums. Thanks for posting it mate.

Will be interesting to see if Blizz confirmes this is 1.0.5 or not.

*Updated thread, anything before this was from a previous maintenance.
Reply Quote
Its 1.05. Yeh baby.
Reply Quote
Alright guys its finally here.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance for Diablo III starting tomorrow at 3:00 a.m. PDT in order to deploy patch 1.0.5. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available by approximately 1:00 p.m. PDT.

Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.5 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.5 is live until those regions have also patched.

For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:

The Americas: 3:00 a.m. PDT (10/16) to 1:00 p.m. PDT (10/16)
Europe: 6:00 p.m. PDT (10/16) to 4:00 a.m. PDT (10/17)
Asia: 1:00 p.m. PDT (10/17) to 11:00 p.m. PDT (10/17)
Edited by TheGame#6783 on 10/15/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Per TheGame's post:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893719940#1

Edit: oh yeah, thanks Narull for your updates :D
Edited by Leviathan#1767 on 10/15/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for ANZ update Narull !!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
yay 1.0.5!

*prays the patch goes smoothly*
Reply Quote
yay 1.0.5!

*prays the patch goes smoothly*

That seems unlikely.

This is Blizzard and patching we're talking about here.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I did say I'm praying Hyper =P

I know I'm not alone, lets all get together light candles and pray to the tech gods.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]