Diablo® III

Just finished The Witcher

View profile
I was quite happy with this RPG. Action was a little clunky, and the quests have you running back and forth a decent bit. However, I found the details of this game fantastic, probably because the source book material is even better. The monsters in this game came off as unique to me, and I liked the little details concerning all of them. I also quite enjoyed the NPC's, Triss, Dandelion, Zoltan, all were fun to talk to.

Anyone else play either this or the sequel?
Reply Quote
Yes, I played the original game all the way through a couple times actually, but didn't make it all the way through The Witcher 2, I just kind of got frustrated with how the game mechanics worked and Projeckt Red telling so many people that it must be their computers causing the issue (issue was slow character reaction when trying to do anything, like fighting or even just trying to move might create this small 1 or so second delay before the character would do it). Maybe it's fixed now, might try TW2 again someday when I'm really bored of the other games that I play.

The original game didn't make me too happy but it was enjoyable enough to go through a couple times, things that bothered me were simple little things like my character not being able to simply walk up on a rock platform that was only 6 inches high, or not being able to jump over things like a fence to get to where I wanted to be, it really annoyed me in the first section of the game where we have to travel along the path to go and light all the candles and couldn't ever cut across the field, even after doing that quest. I kind of understand that quest and not being able to bee line directly from box to box, but after it was over it would have been nice if maybe some gates appeared on the fences in places or we were allowed to actually jump over them.

It was plagued with little things like this but was still worth playing through the game (apparently a couple times LOL ).
Reply Quote
Game is amazing, looking forward for the Witcher 3 with my saved game.
Reply Quote
It's a great RPG,The Witcher 2 is a smaller in comparison but just as compelling as the first.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just started playing The Witcher 2 recently, and man is this game an improvement! I really enjoyed the first one, but the fighting alone is great in The Witcher 2. Thus far the dialogue and story is enthralling as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]