Diablo® III

EremiteAngel's Legendary drop log - post 1.04

I dont have a Nat boots. Mine was a Nat cloak. similar stats on AH was going for 38M to 50M

I needed the money fast to bid for my litany ring so I sold it at cut-price discount of 20M.

Sold instantly on AH

The person who bought it is happy. He probably got it at 10-15M cheaper than the market price. I am happy also because his money helped me get my ring.

We are all happy =D
Reply Quote
Today i had 3 legendary items all of them level <60 T-T
Reply Quote
What am I doing wrong? I am paragon lvl 30, pretty much all of that is from running Keep, Arreats, and killing Az at the end. Recently added a tower and Rakki's to field.

I have gotten 6 legendary drops since 1.04 hit and I have farmed 4 more levels than you. My brother is the same paragon lvl and has only gotten 1 legendary.

What gives? Is it all bad luck?
Reply Quote
What am I doing wrong? I am paragon lvl 30, pretty much all of that is from running Keep, Arreats, and killing Az at the end. Recently added a tower and Rakki's to field.

I have gotten 6 legendary drops since 1.04 hit and I have farmed 4 more levels than you. My brother is the same paragon lvl and has only gotten 1 legendary.

You have no MF gear at all.

OP has very little, but he's also got 5k more elite kills than you.

MF gear does make a difference.
Reply Quote
OP has 7 more MF from gear and is 4 levels behind in paragon (12% MF). Elite kills could be before 1.04. I have a tough time beleiving that he has killed 4k more elites than me since 1.04.

I've gotta be missing something, 6 vs 16 is a crazy amount of difference.

Edit: I just realized he isn't using a Red gem in helm, so that would make the time spent killing stuff since 1.04 approximately even with him a little ahead (without gem I would be roughly lvl 22 paragon)

Maybe that is where the major discrepency comes from, mixed with bad luck......
Edited by Gorim#1650 on 9/21/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree that his luck has been crazy considering he has almost no MF (I commented on that earlier).

The only other thing I can think of is that he's got a more efficient farming route than you (e.g. higher mob density, more elites per run, etc.).
Reply Quote
Mmm I do Act 3 runs using this route: Keeps level 3 -> level 2 -> Bridge all the way to Azmodan.

I play about 20 hrs a week.
As you can see from my log, first week I had 6 legendaries, second week 3, currently week is about to end and I got about 7 drops so far.

So I guess it really is luck.
I alternate playing solo and multiplayer...multiplayer seems to drop me more legendaries though...but again that might just be luck...
Reply Quote
Updated 22 September 2012
Reply Quote
Updated 23 September 2012
Reply Quote

You should consider investing in some MF gear. I am level 26 paragon and have farmed 18 legendaries in Act 3 since patch 1.0.4 hit. I had around +350% MF from paragon 1-10 and have had +400 % MF since then. Farming in my MF gear, I get a legendary every two-three Act 3 run or so.
Edited by SlingFox#1477 on 9/22/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated 23 September 2012
Reply Quote
Damn... I've got 50,000 kills and have not seen a single set/lengendary drop yet.
Reply Quote
Updated 24 September 2012

*Note* Manticore for sale. 20M to buy, will not accept less.
Reply Quote
Updated 29 September 2012
Reply Quote
Updated 29 September 2012

*Note* Skorn for sale, on auction house for bidding. 100M starting bid.
Reply Quote
You got two Manticore within 2 weeks? Damn... how many hours you play?
Reply Quote
a tal rashas relentless with ANY all res, regardless of it being rly low is minimum 25-30 mil so if u sold all 5 of those for less than 10 mil you made a bit of a mistake... congrats to op on the skorn find, wow what we all would do for 300mil!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]