Diablo® III

EremiteAngel's Legendary drop log - post 1.04

View profile
very nice jibikao...i got about 10 drops myself since patch 1.05...but none of them worth more than 2M TT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 24 October 2012.

Got my first multi-million drop post patch 1.05! *Opens Champagne*

Note* selling Immortal King's Stride on AH. starting bid 50M
Reply Quote
View profile
Immortal King's Stride sold.

Updated 24 October 2012.

Got a butcher's sickle...very cool weapon concept I must say...brings back fond memories of the butcher in DOTA! was my favorite hero to use...coincidentally this was also the first legendary that a very close pal of mine got post 1.04...and the only one he got to date XD
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 25 October 2012
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012.

Honestly, each time I see a spirit stone drop, I sigh XD
Reply Quote
Haha damn spirit stones!
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012

Another Chantodo's Will but without socket TT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012
Reach half a mile stone 50th legendary drop post 1.04!
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012

Double Sever drop...but both values are...TT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 26 October 2012
Reply Quote
You've found much better loot than I have. You have played a deal bit more than me as you are 11 P levels higher, but the most valuable item I found post 1.04 was a pair of Nat's boots that sold for 14 mil. I haven't found anything post 1.05 >1mil.
Am I just really unlucky?
Reply Quote
View profile
So far 99% of my 1.05 drops are less than 2M hehe...the only one post 1.05 that sold was a good roll IK boots that went for 100M...

I guess it really is to have fun...keep farming...and the good drops will come...

Why not try my route? MP 0, from ice caves to bridge to azmodan. Looking at your items, you should have no problem with this =D

Since MP 0 is very easy...I've altered my build and items slightly...went for more damage dealing items and skills...and dropped my survivability...

With your 80k+ dps...go try =D MP 0 is quite underrated but very efficient exp wise and drops wise...
Reply Quote
You've found much better loot than I have. You have played a deal bit more than me as you are 11 P levels higher, but the most valuable item I found post 1.04 was a pair of Nat's boots that sold for 14 mil. I haven't found anything post 1.05 >1mil.
Am I just really unlucky?

Unlucky and the fact that what we consider decent stuff are dropping price. People already have "good" stuff. They want "great" stuff. Some of the stuff that I could sell for 1mil are not even selling at 500K. The only stuff I could sell is under 100K. I had to sell that low 'cause my stash is so full.

And also, don't under-estimate the power of Magic Find. Yes, I know it is very random but I have about 374% MF at MP4 with 5 stacks and my wd friend has about 284%. I have found 3 sets so far since 1.05 and he has not even seen a set item for 2 months.

We both get legendary (a lot of crappy ones but the sound of leg is just so exciting!!) but I think Magic Find is what gives you more chance to get the rarest item = set.
Edited by Jibikao#1131 on 10/26/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
good point by jibikao too.

previous items that might be worth some gold has now dropped in price.

I got a couple of items that in patch 1.04 i could have sold for around 10M.

Now, if it sells for 1M I am lucky already haha...
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 27 October 2012
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 27 October 2012

Not sure why...but the Gidbinn reminds me of tristram...
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 27 October 2012. Spirit stone!!!! TT
Reply Quote
View profile
Today I helped a new softcore DH I played with in a pub game gear up a little...

and felt that this is a good way to handle the drops I get...

Rather than stash them where they feel unwanted...why not give to those who need and will use them and make them happy?

So anything in this log valued below 10M will be given to those who need it...post here or add me in game and leave me a msg to let me know which item you need...

I will check your profile and your gear to see if you really need that item or if I should keep it for someone who will need it more.

So yep...all those items in the log are not worth much...but for starter players, they can be a fair help.
Reply Quote
What act/mp do you run, sorry if this has been asked
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]