Updated 28 October 2012

Its on my first post haha...I do Act 3 at MP 0
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 28 October 2012
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 28 October 2012

mmm well from my log I have found 38 legendaries post 1.05...all worth below 2M except for an IK boots that went for 100M...

So just keep plugging away and you will get that drop =D
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 28 Oct 2012
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 28 October 2012
Reply Quote
Updated 28 October 2012

mmm well from my log I have found 38 legendaries post 1.05...all worth below 2M except for an IK boots that went for 100M...

So just keep plugging away and you will get that drop =D

I got 5 set items since 1.05 and Storm Crow that has almost perfect LoH, 40% fireball (perfect) and 3% Critical but man, I didn't know Storm Crow is that unpopular. It is the best rolls I have for a legendary. :( I guess it's because it has no socket and Tal Rasha helmet is just so good.

I got another Tal Rasha chest last night. I am wearing it now. It's an upgrade!!! :D

And yes, I got a lot of junk legendary that don't even sell. T_T
Edited by Jibikao#1131 on 10/28/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
ya some legendaries are just unable to compete with the better ones...even though they are all level 60+!

Like I just found a 2-hand barb mighty weapon...unfortunately it was a fury of the vanished peak and not an Immortal king one XD

Congratz on your upgrade btw =D
Reply Quote
I just found several items that would be great upgrades for my DH as well as my WD. I tend to play my WD more but all the ones I found you have priced below 10M and they are as follows.

Manticore
Zunimassa's Vision
Andariel's Visage
Thing of the Deep
Manajuma's Carving Knife
Fire Walkers

Feel free to check out my profile and let me know how you feel about it and if you want add me in game: Pygowsky#1563
Reply Quote
View profile
Hello I've added you and will keep a manticore and andy for you.
The other items you listed I've given to other players already sorry!
Reply Quote
Yesderday and today i got : a hellrack, a decent andys with vit and low fire damage, a frostburn gauntlet, crappy str fire walkers, crappy madstone. :x
Reply Quote
Is item #62 and 71 okay? I'm actually looking forward to playing my DH again which I haven't in a long time :D
Reply Quote
WOW
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 31 Oct 2012.

Yes in fact I got exactly those 2 saved for you pygowsky.
But I don't seem to be playing at the same hours as you XD

Not seen you online yet haha.
I usually play at this time on weekdays. (6am PDT onwards for a couple of hours)

If I can't catch you on weekdays, hopefully weekends we will bump into one another online.
Edited by EremiteAngel#6608 on 10/31/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 31 October 2012

YAY first big drop of the week. Witching hour.

Valued at 140M on the AH. Assuming it has not been bought, I'm willing to let it go for 100M through trade if anyone is interested.

P.S. I Love Public Games.
Edited by EremiteAngel#6608 on 10/31/2012 7:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 31 October 2012.

Got one of the coolest weapon in game currently. The barb's whirlwind weapon...unfortunately it has no socket...nice dmg roll though TT
Reply Quote
View profile
Updated 2 Nov 2012

Looks like I overvalued the witching hour! low crit dmg TT

Edit: Nat helm for sale. Will sell for 20M through in game trade.
Edited by EremiteAngel#6608 on 11/2/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yea I notice our hours have been different haha so hopefully we can get together this weekend!! Also, after hearing that you play MP 0 that inspired me to play in a public game for a while and in MP 0 with 2 NV stacks I found a Windforce -_- I plan on selling in to hopefully make some money for myself!
Reply Quote
View profile
hey u're on! come on in game. I dont see you lol.

gratz on the find. public games have been working a charm for me.

post 1.05, all my top 3 valuable drops came from public games.

100M IK boots
63M witching hour belt
25M Natalya's Sight helm

Hooray to public games.
Edited by EremiteAngel#6608 on 11/2/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That's definitely lucky, RNG likes you!! I'm actually not at home, just checking the forums from work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]