Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This situation did happened since patch 1.03 was released.
The scenario is like following description:
1. You have to be a barbarian.
2. You have to enter a combat with large enemies,
or a set of elite mobs, which doing lots AE damage.
3. no matter how good your internet connection.
4. You will lose your control sometimes.
5. You are not able to cast "town scroll".
6. You are not able to drink potion.
7. You are fine to click skills, but no effect.
8. enemies will try to slain you still.
In my experience, this happened because server/client
information not get sync correctly. Which means server
may think you are dead already, but your client side think
this character is still alive.
Such that, an out of control situation is happened.
I can approve it already.
One time I play with my friend, and this bug was happened.
He saw me dead already, and my tomb was right there.
But in my screen, my barb is still alive.
He tried to click the tomb, but it is useless.
I do believe this bug already existed long time enough.
Please fix this, It drives me crazy when I lost my stacked
5 N.V, and I can only forced to leave game and restart.
Sorry for English is not my tongue, I hope bz you may
understand what I tried to report to you.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.