Diablo® III

Borderlands 2

87 Bazillion weapons.. BAZILLIONS!

The skill tree is permanent and not very diverse, but it seems much more fine-tuned from the first iteration. I think the game might have a better drop system too..

Are any of you fine folks jumping on that boat?
Reply Quote
D3 burned me too badly. I am no longer spending $60 up front. I will wait until I see some user reviews (playing GW2 while I wait.)
Reply Quote
87 bazillion combinations... If blizzard wanted to advertise that way im sure they could.. A wand with x stat, y stat, 100 vit being apparently a different weapon from a wand with x stat, y stat and 101 vit...
Reply Quote
They already made borderlands 1 a much more rewarding experience. Will be picking my copy up the day of release.

Personally had a lot of doubts about diablo 3, and a lot of those issues seem to have come to life. I don't foresee many issues with Borderlands 2.

But I'm just a guy on a forum...
Reply Quote
View profile
I think having BL2, TL2, and D3 would cover my bases for action rpgs. WoW I think im saying farewell to....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]