Diablo® III

Error 73 cant log in!

Why?
Reply Quote
Help please!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kelogs,

I don't believe I've ever seen an error 73? Are you sure that's the code you're getting? At what point during the login process do you get it?

Edit - looks like a 73 can happen if the severs are temporarily busy, have you tried again?
Edited by Omrakos on 9/10/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just logged out then when i logged back in i cannot log in! there is a temporary outage of battle net service error 73
Reply Quote
ya still trying getting the same error :( restarted my pc.. i wonder why, it is working perfectly a while ago.
Edited by Kelogs#6269 on 9/10/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kelogs,

It may be a regional issue with communications as you're playing on US servers from overseas. Try again in 10-15 minutes or you might try connecting to another region too to see if it connects there or not.
Reply Quote
same situation here, has been 10 min
Reply Quote
Tried it on asia server, still the same.. :( help..
Reply Quote
Viking same here bro... helpp.. :(
Reply Quote
Viking did you change something on your account security?
Reply Quote
no, just logged in forum with authenticater, thats all, u?
Reply Quote
re attach my authenticator, change email.. but after that i can still login and everything is working fine.. until now i cant login
Reply Quote
I am good now
Reply Quote
necro much? and error 73 here too
Edited by Alcarav#1803 on 1/5/2013 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same here, error 73
Reply Quote
Kicked from the US server about 30min ago and still getting "error 73"
Reply Quote
Uhhg authenticator problems luv them.
Reply Quote
Same error - just tried loggin on.
Reply Quote
Can you tell us what is going on and when we can expect to be able to logon? This is pretty frustrating, especially when we have not seen one blue post explaining anything yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]