Diablo® III

Error 73 cant log in!

Hello,

This seems to be only on "The americas" login servers. I've been able to log on through "Europe" but still gets error 73 when I try back "The americas".

Since I and maybe most of the people here in this thread got no characters on Europeans servers, I think everyone would agree that we need technical support.

Thanks,
-G45T0N
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Error 73 here too. Playing on US servers.
Reply Quote
man, it'd really be nice if we could play... maybe sometime tonight...
Reply Quote
An update would be nice, especially after we purchased the game and pay 15% on all AH trades..... are we paying to be in the dark when a situation like this comes about?
Reply Quote
im facing problem error 73, anyone here how to fix it? please share with me, thank you. TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT BLIZZARD I NEED THE SOLUTION TO FIX IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Reply Quote
Error 73 here and I have no characters in Europe so I have no desire to even try to log in over there.
Reply Quote
Just another one of hundreds of people facing the same issue. Why isn't Blizzard giving us any information?
Reply Quote
"This seems to be only on "The americas" login servers. I've been able to log on through "Europe" but still gets error 73 when I try back "The americas".

Since I and maybe most of the people here in this thread got no characters on Europeans servers, I think everyone would agree that we need technical support."

This.
Reply Quote
Error 73 here too :(
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD ADMINS please restart your damn servers on Vcenter please and thank you it is not that hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^_^
Reply Quote
Just another day of wondering why the hell blizzard went to strictly online play for D3... This sort of crap you'd expect from someone whose data center is in their basement, not from a multi billion dollar company.
Reply Quote
Same here, error 73. I'm playing in the same room as my boyfriend, who is having no problems whatsoever logging in or playing. What's really going on here?

UPDATE: I was able to log back in after 20 min of retrying.
Edited by Signus#1759 on 1/5/2013 6:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same error here on US servers, let's hope they have someone in the office tonight
Reply Quote
Same here.....
Reply Quote
"Experiencing high volume..." "Please try again later."

What a freakin' joke. However, this tells me it's a strong possibility Blizz is being hacked or simply can't handle the amount of D3 players out there. Incompetence or ignorance?
Reply Quote
Gonna be broke for a while I imagine. It's 6pm on a Saturday in Irvine /:

Most likely the servers hiccuped or something, booting a large number of folks and then choked when they all attempted to log back in? ...or if you're a conspiracy type, DOS attack.
Edited by Volaan#1857 on 1/5/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
me 2 =((((((((((((((
Reply Quote
I have been getting error 73 and 3003
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]