Diablo® III

why cant i post in the other forums?

85 Tauren Death Knight
why can i only post in this forum? couse i am playing the starter edition i am only alowed to post in this forum. why should i put out all that money befor knowing if i will like the game? and then after tyring it for a bit and i check out the forums and decided to post i find out i cant. i have played wow for years. then decided to stop for awhile i come back and try diablo and get this treatment. oh and yes i had bought and played diablo 1 and 2 back when they came out.
Reply Quote
I think you might bee in the wrong forum, brother.

This is the Diablo 3 API Support forum.
You probably want to be in the General Diablo 3 forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/.

While you're at it, here's a good read: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mar.20058/pdf
It talks about customer entitlement. I think you'll enjoy it.

I found this part especially amusing:
"Raskin and Terry found that entitlement is positively correlated with measures of hostility and power orientation. By contrast, they observe that entitlement is negatively correlated with measures of self-control and tolerance."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
ah i guess you did not understand. as a starter edition player. i can only post in this forum. i can not post in any other forums. i can not post in the general diablo 3 forum. that is why i am posting here. to ask why i cant post in the other ones lol.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Until you have the full version of the game you can usually only post in Customer and Technical support type forums. This holds true for WoW as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]