Diablo® III

Urgently need the legendary alerts

Hey blues.. I think this problem mainly affects ww barbs. The need to keep up beserker forces us to keep moving from mob to mob and basically doesn't allow us to wait for all the mobs to die. ANDDD... here comes the problem... legendaries drop behind us.. hence.. plssss... NEEED THE ALERT SOON...
Reply Quote
You want them to hold your pretty little hand the whole way? That's the only check to slow down.
Reply Quote
Choose what you want to do...want loot? wait for it. Want Paragon Exp, rush ahead and get it.
Reply Quote
The problem isnt moving ahead of the mobs (see posts above), its seeing the dark orange/brown coloring of the lettering. I almost missed a legendary amulet yesterday cause it blended in with the background so much. I scanned the ground like 2-3 times before I saw it

I was especially thankful when it was complete garbage and I salvaged it for a 90k brimstone, woot to me

I would love them to implement some system where legendaries show up on the minimap though
Reply Quote
While it would be a nice change for everyone, arguing for it "because WW barbs need it" is about the worst argument ever.

Need to have a new meme: Diablo problems.

My WW barb kills stuff so fast
I don't see legendary drops.
Reply Quote
They've already stated that they're going to correct this.
Reply Quote
I hope they add an icon to the minimap, thatd be the best solution imo
Reply Quote
While it would be a nice change for everyone, arguing for it "because WW barbs need it" is about the worst argument ever.

Need to have a new meme: Diablo problems.

My WW barb kills stuff so fast
I don't see legendary drops.

Lol
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We’re aware that some players have reported difficulties noticing Legendary item drops, and we’re working on some solutions to make them much more apparent.

We do not anticipate that they will be hand-delivered by vibrantly-colored equines, however.
Reply Quote
You're the one that chose a character that dances through mobs and keeps flying on to the next pack before you even see what drops.
Reply Quote
I for one am not complaining about the speed / ease in which ww barbs kill stuff. Missing a legendary or two due to your chosen style is a trade off as far as I am concerned.
Reply Quote
We’re aware that some players have reported difficulties noticing Legendary item drops, and we’re working on some solutions to make them much more apparent.

We do not anticipate that they will be hand-delivered by vibrantly-colored equines, however.

What's the issue against pony-mail?
Edited by Ravlaor#1393 on 9/11/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Can we have them delivered to stash by Fedex? Express delivery would be preferred, of course.
Reply Quote

Vaelflare, I am appalled by your attempt at humor. Do you think this is a game?
Reply Quote

Of all the things you could be responding to...
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Ruiner03
I hope they add an icon to the minimap,

AWESOME idea!!!!
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Vaeflare

awww... so no shiny pink / rainbow colored lettering???

:-(
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Spartin
I for one am not complaining about the speed / ease in which ww barbs kill stuff. Missing a legendary or two due to your chosen style is a trade off as far as I am concerned.

This times 1 million.

Them's the chances you take playing the WW style.
Reply Quote
This was my solution for this issue:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6397900629

I think it'd help a lot, and give players some customization in the process.

Cheers.

-Straag-
Reply Quote
Blizz responding to an almost certain Barb troll post.

I am disappoint.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]