Diablo® III

Monk getting stuck after using dashing strike

Seems to happen to me in a solo game when I use dashing strike. My character disappears and I'm stuck. It does not do it every time and so far it seems to happen when I am fighting elite/champ packs.

I can't do damage with skills except wit my aoe (sweeping wind, Conviction aura) When this happens I can't die even if my health gets to zero and my character never uses any spirit even though I am using all of my abilities.

Usually my follower kills whatever I was attacking if my AOE doesn't. After everything dies I can't move or pick up any items. TP does not work. I am able to switch abilities on my bar. I am also able to cancel buffs and skills that I have on me.

The only way to get out of it is to exit game.

Seems like I am trapped beneath the surface. I can see faint glimpses of my sky splitter animations barely reaching the ground when I try to attack. If I try to move I immediately get a pulled back to where I got stuck. I cant move very far in any direction.

I can also hear my character making noises like I am attacking/using a skill; however, I do not hear the sounds for the skill itself.
Example I hit my mantra and hear a clap and my character grunt like she is casting it but no activation sounds from the skill itself.

It happened to me 09/10/2012 @ 7:33pm EST. I was in Skycrown Battlements, near the entrance, and next to a pit. I will stay as long as I can in the game if someone wants to check it out.

Added link to picture of my position

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/neoniacin/Screenshot012.jpg
Edited by Neoniacin#1447 on 9/10/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
happend to me twice today, and yes, while i was fighting elite/champ packs ... cant use tp, can't loot anything... seems like the toon was stuck in a patch of square under the floor... both happend inside an instance... earlier this morning in a timed run in act 2, and just now in vault of the assassin... toon doesnt die.. only way to get out of it is to log off from the game...
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking your time to write a detailed report, it would be nice if they could spare a moment to let us know it is being looked into...
Reply Quote
If you want a thread combining every other threads about this issue please follow the link and post : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006892777
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]