Diablo® III

Game keeps freezing...

I recently started farming act 2 and my game locks up on occasion it's happened 3 times in the last few days and i'm not sure quite what's up. My computer is relatively new and It doesn't seem to happen in A1 at least I have not experienced it. It doesn't completely lock up the system I can alt+ctrl+del and kill diablo, the computer is fine, it doesn't lock up during any other activity...
Reply Quote
Ran the game for a few min in areas where I was experiencing problems, with the temperature monitor running and it's under the recommend temperatures according to the blizz's tech support page...if there's any more information needed I will be checking back, this is awkward and irratating...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Contrition,

If you aren't already, run the game in windowed mode. We need to see some sort of error condition in order to offer any troubleshooting advice. Windowed mode may give us a clue if anything else is displayed on the screen after the game "freezes".
Reply Quote
Nothing just frozen screen and looping sounds... Task Manager, have to End the "Not Responding" Diablo 3 process...
Reply Quote
I have the same problem it may take 2mins or 6 hours but its the same deal, it all freezes an i have to ''CRLT ALT DEL'' an end it. if i try to open diablo again it says game is still running.

restarting my computer fixes it, but its not much fun. : (

act 3 is where it happens most for me.
Reply Quote
Same problem here as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]